A creation of life is the question no one can answer

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 10:26 pm
God first
A creation of life is the question no one can answer?
06-01-2011
One could ask where did life begin in the DNA or smaller than even one part of the DNA Code. No one has even guessed but they understand how DNA changes from or evolves from one kind to another but one can tell me how it evolves and why. Maybe in hundred years someone might understand where we came from.

One can tell how life is born but that does answer the question how we got life in the first place. Another person can say God creative us but that just tells me who and why but not everybody believes in my God. Then they talk about sin but what is sin and what is not I ask those people so religious and vain of truth.

Truth is love knowing, we have not the wisdom and not understanding, we all do wrong and we all do right things we are all fleshly being we have wrong persons when we push our love on them. Truth is understanding there nothing fleshly can be truth there nothing that can not be proven fleshly truthful because part it is flesh.

Take a fleshly thought, which part is our minds holds the thought and the mind is in our body of the flesh. That which gives us the ideal is in the brain and where we stored the thought is in our DNA. But what wrote in the DNA came from the magic of life in that DNA is everything man will ever understand in a Godly lifetime.

Those foolish Christians say a Godly day is a thousand is years that more than any flesh can ever be here. I just one those foolish persons that believe in the illusion of life itself that I cannot prove but they cannot prove me wrong either. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss from Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 401 • Replies: 0
No top replies