The Boys Are Back In Town

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 06:59 am
Kelly is here from Seattle, Sean on the way from Atlanta. Every spare minute for the next week we'll be rehearsing, reminiscing, laughing and renewing bonds of music and friendship. Then the Cirkus reunion shows, one for us, one for a charity foundation started for a friend with Parkinsons. We'll see people from our lives that time and distance don't allow us to see that often anymore regrettably, hear some AMAZING music, and people that have gone on to become internationally known rockstars will mingle with people who never made it out of the local club scene, and there will be no ego, just friendship as we celebrate the bonds of years and the tenacity and can do attitude of those of us who elected to pursue music as their lifetime occupation. It's not easy and it's not for everyone.

With all the crap I've put up with this year from my own illnesses, marriage dissolution, loss of a grandchild, loss of friends like Bob and others, NOTHING can keep this from being a joyous week.

I hope that everyone here has enjoyed a passion in their lives that has lasted as long as mine and been blessed with friends and brothers in all but blood as I
have.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 705 • Replies: 6
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 07:04 am
Great to know it's happening. I still plan to buy your CD. Just had priorities intercepting.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 07:37 am
It's a dvd. great music and the bonus of me in leopard skin spandex. Laughing
Reyn

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 10:06 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Sounds like a wonderful reunion for not only your friends, but for your fans, too! I love it when old bands get together again, even if temporarily.

I hope the problems you were having are getting a little better.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 01:16 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
DVD- CD- It all plays the same on my phonograph.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 06:03 am
@edgarblythe,
today noon to midnight with a couple of meal breaks. I'm loving it.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2011 09:27 pm
just on someones phone... so the quality is ****... but man did we have fun. Here we are covering an AC/DC white trash special. I'm paying for it all today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VujZa3Mywk&feature=player_embedded
0 Replies