HELP!!!!!

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 08:33 pm
Ok, I need some help now!!! I cant stop feeling bad for the people that are rude , cuss and send bad comments to me!!! I just think what if I dont see them in heven?!?!?! I tried to tell them the word of God but they wouldnt listen!!! Things set me off really easy (sad not mad) because I was digonsed with depression. This is too much for me to handle because am only 13!!! and yes I talked to my parents I just want more adivice!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 756 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Mame

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 09:03 pm
@bieberfever32798,
Is your dad JGoldman10?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 06:03 am
If you want to "share the word of God" then join a church or support group that focuses on that subject.

It is rude to try to force your views on other people. They get mad and defensive.

LIVE your faith and surround yourself with people who think like you do. Don't spend time trying to change other people. It doesn't work.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 07:56 am
@bieberfever32798,
Punkey has given you some good advice ... I recommend you take it.

And for Pete's sake, Bieber sucks. The sooner you figure that out the better for everyone.
JPB

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 08:50 am
@bieberfever32798,
I think I understand where you're coming from. I don't like it and I don't agree with it, but I think I understand it. I once had a very interesting conversation with someone who thinks the way you do -- that if you don't convince those around you that they need to embrace the Word of God through Jesus Christ as their savior that they will rot in hell and it's your job to help save them.

As an adult, this man was as interested in my side of the story as I was in his. He'd never had anyone tell him that to those he was trying to save he might as well be someone from the Taliban trying to convert someone to becoming a Muslim. It is NOT your job to save others. It is NOT your job to convince them that they are wrong and you and your faith are the one true path. If you heard that from an adult then, unfortunately, they lied to you.

How would you react to someone who said that they were worried sick that you weren't going to get to Heaven because you weren't a Muslim?

Give it a rest. You'll be fine. And, so will each of us in our own way.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 09:04 am
Read the parable of the sower.

You can say what you want, but don't expect everyone (or anyone, for that matter)
to listen.
0 Replies

bieberfever32798

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 11:27 am
@Ticomaya,
He is my boyfriend!!!
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 7 May, 2011 12:24 pm
@bieberfever32798,
I'm sure he is.

Still sucks, though. You'll realize this in a year or so.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 07:01 am
I've heard it said that depression is just anger without enthusiasm.
chai2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2011 08:32 am
@bieberfever32798,
bieberfever32798 wrote:

I just think what if I dont see them in heven?!?!?!

What if they don't see You in heaven?

If you Were in heaven, how would you know you are seeing them, since you have no idea what we look like?

Worst scenerio yet, what if you don't see Bierber in heaven?

I can think of few things more annoying than a 13 year old telling an adult how to live their lives.

Especially 13 year olds that say asinine things like "Beiber is my boyfriend!"
Weeeee!
bieberfever32798

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 08:17 pm
@chai2,
oh yes because teens cant do anything and teens can't change the world or do anything good!! But guess what teenscan do anyting and also I am not a normal teen. So what I dream about Jsin Bieber but during the day I am out at nursing homes, and special needs hospitals!!! I dont see anything wrong with havig fun! Andlet me tell you I will be in heven!!
0 Replies

bieberfever32798

Reply Tue 17 May, 2011 08:18 pm
@Cyracuz,
Do you have depresion because that is not at all what it is! trust me Wink
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 18 May, 2011 03:59 am
@bieberfever32798,
Actually, I have had depression, and I will not be so self assured that I'm going to say it will never happen again. When I was younger I was depressed for years without even realizing it. But now I am far better armed against it and able to steer my thoughts in directions that can lead me out of feeling sad for no reason.

So, yes, I know that that is not what it is at all, but I have heard it said. Wink
bieberfever32798

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 08:32 pm
@Cyracuz,
oh. Smile
0 Replies