Oil Problem Solved

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 04:24 am
so it looks like not only did Bin Laden have a secret house in Pakistan but the CIA maintained one as well. this tells me the Pakistanis are completely inept and stupid.

Now, they don't have oil but they do have 100+ nukes so..... we invade them next and take all their nukes. We put governors on the launch system so they can only go say a thousand miles. Then we go to the Arab countries and trade them nukes for oil. Lots and lots of oil. Enough oil to run America until we successfully develop our permanent alternative energy solutions.

The other dividend is that after we get the oil, we bring ALL our troops and toys home and wait. In pretty short order, those crazy bastards will vaporize themselves. Herd thinned, problem solved.

I'm a geenyus.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,126 • Replies: 1
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 05:52 am
I think you should first ask yourself: Is that something Sarah would approve, after the next election? The current president is likely to ignore you, and I can see why, since you did not run it by him first. Sarah, she don't give a crap.
0 Replies