What brand of cell phones come with Internet access?

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 08:38 pm
I have a Boost Mobile phone which comes with 'net access- besides that what other brand name cell phones come with Internet capacity? Please let me know and please list as many as possible. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,277 • Replies: 3
No top replies

thack45

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 01:11 pm
Pretty much all of them. I'm sure the list of cells that don't provide internet would be much shorter. You can also go the website of whatever cell provider you intend to go with and find out for yourself.

One question to ask yourself before you purchase a cell... Will you be using it more as a phone that has web capabilities, or more as a fully web-capable, highly portable mini-computer that happens to be a phone (like me)? I say this because if it's the former, any cheap POS will do. The latter and I say do not go cheap!!
parados

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 01:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
Are you asking about brands of cell phones?

LG, Apple, Samsung, Rim, Palm, Nokia, Toshiba all make phones that can access the internet. There are a few that make phones without that capability.

Or brand of providers?

ATT, Verizon, T-mobile, Boost, cricket, Virgin etc..
http://www.phonedog.com/cell-phone-research/companies/
All providers seem to allow net access.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 08:42 pm
@thack45,
No-I have Tracfone- THAT brand doesn't have internet capacity. I asked the company.

0 Replies