As I feel my through the book of Revelations!

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 09:59 am
God first
As I feel my through the book of Revelations!
03-23-2011

I have done word studies on books I have done researches on books I have read books but I have done nothing until I have let God’s spirit teach me. It makes every page real to me as if the book as a life of itself. That is real learning curve otherwise that is only way a person should learned God truth.

Now I am not saying I got everything right nor I got anything wrong but the spirit God can only teach as able to grow. Otherwise one cannot learn to walk until that same person learns to craw we must learn in stages because we receive as God teaching us unless you choke on it. God spoon-feeding us God’s truth one by one as we able to handle them even eating meat in small portions first.

As I read Revelation I could not handle the ideal that Christ deceived us until I learn that was just a poor translation of deceived which means to hide something. Then I learn Christ hide in mysteries among the stories of the truth like parables like a special meaning to stories told in a parable. One must see him-self in every page living it in your mind this way become real to the reader.

That is big mystery of Revelations or any book that God uses to teach us right from wrong or hate from love it is that simple. Can anyone do this as I have try to do yes anyone can they get different understanding because we are at different lever of growth because do jump from a baby in the word to an all growth person? I am getting tired now so I will end here with love and a holy kiss Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 891 • Replies: 0
No top replies