the Vortex in my garage

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 05:27 pm
Awhile ago I was in my garage leaning against the hood of Diane's car when suddenly I felt a white-hot sensation running up my left leg and into my brain. A flash of light lasting but a mere moment as I grabbed my cane and gimped my way over to my chair as I noticed Sally dog right behind me wagging her tail. Hobbling my thoughts together I went inside the house and logged in to google maps and quickly noticed that a straight line could be drawn from my garage to Machu Picchu. Upon further examination I became aware that straight lines lines could also be drawn between my garage and the great pyramid of giza, stonehenge and sedona arizona. all perfectly straight lines. coincidence? I don't think so. My garage must be a vortex of power connecting the unexplained, the incomprehensible, the juju of the unknown and the unknowable.
Sally dog must know this as she always runs straight out of the garage into the street when I leave the door open. dogs are sensitive to power especially when it's a vortex. I'm gonna put a clock in my garage and see if it keeps the same time as the clocks in the house, I read that having a vortex in your garage can alter time, especially in the spring and the fall most commonly an hour one way or the other. we'll see, we'll see.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 18 • Views: 2,390 • Replies: 37
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 05:35 pm
@dyslexia,
Oh. For a minute I thought you might have acquired a new cat.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 05:37 pm
I noticed that you can't get there from Pomona. What's with that?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 05:39 pm
No garage here, but I just checked out my storage shed. Straight lines to almost everywhere you can think of. Wish they'd keep their silly crap in Sedona, really I do.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 05:43 pm
Their garage is a tangle to wend through.
Mine on the other hand, is worse
Sally Dog is wonderful.
I try not to notice the beam.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 06:55 pm
@roger,
Vortices aren't straight.
dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 06:59 pm
@dlowan,
on my map they are, so is infinity, pi are not square, pi are round.
dlowan

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 07:03 pm
@dyslexia,
New glasses?
dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 07:04 pm
@dlowan,
yeah, got both 8 oz and 14 oz. the 14 oz are great for ice tea.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 07:49 pm
@dyslexia,
Amen.

Cornbread are square.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:18 pm
I am very interested in your post. Did the white hot light have a curve in it? did it feel slightly rounded?
Pie are round and so is the earth. Your straight lines must therfore have curved.
I have studied curved vorticies and i KNOW they are curved becuase i have studied them extensivly. NASA said i was wrong but i dont really believe that i could be because of the studies i have undertaken.
dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:29 pm
@dadpad,
you are an asshat and a liar. NASA denies your existence. the ratio of linear to non-linear vortices is null. I have a video of you running stop signs. the only vortex you have studied is in the toilet when you flush it every tuesday. get a life and/or a garage.
dadpad

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:45 pm
@dyslexia,
My garage is NONE of your business. STAY AWAY from my garage thats personal.

dadpad

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:45 pm
@dadpad,
I mean it!!!!!!
dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:47 pm
@dadpad,
eat **** and die.
dadpad

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:52 pm
Nasa said that vortex were straight but they cant be because the pixel size is different in the osteons.

This definitly indicated curvature as predicated by my studies.
( <....... see?
Pemerson

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:58 pm
@dyslexia,
I think when you were standing in an authentic vortex (in your case a garage) you should have had an orgasm in your head. So, now you know everythng, especially about straight lines.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 09:01 pm
This is dys garage! Vortex, hah!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2627/3715215966_c23fcbc48e.jpg
dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 09:05 pm
@dadpad,
dadpad, I realize you are only one chromosome away from being a cantaloupe but really dude you need to stay out of the deep end.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 09:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

This is dys garage! Vortex, hah!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2627/3715215966_c23fcbc48e.jpg

HA! I was right and that photo proves it. Actual photographic evidence. 5, 6 & 9 are all curved. plus if you add them up they equal 20 another two curved numbers.
I'm sending that to NASA straight away
0 Replies