here how i see myself?

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 06:49 am
God first
How I see myself!
02-05-2011
Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

I professing myself to be a fool because I will become wise so being called a fool is not a bad thing no it is teaching us to lower ourselves to nothing freeing us from pride. Now I have done a lot to teach my friends this word of more perfectly because prime is not letting us to be special but always gets the way. That what this verse is teaching us this day as a we learn the lesson for God to remember?

Proverbs 8:5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

Your mortal mind is you fleshly mind thinking my its self but you have wisdom by becoming the fool as your understand of the heart because the fool lowers himself to less than nothing. To understand has nothing but to know you as are known is the beginning of wisdom.

Matthew 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

This is the word fools in Romans 1:22 otherwise the salt has lost its strength and flavor become it has become useless of no value.

Luke 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?

This is the word fools in Romans 1:22 otherwise the salt has lost its strength and flavor become is has became useless of no value again.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

Where is the disputer is the same word as fool in Romans 1:22 others who will stand as fools and become wise their any foolish scribes to become wise No but God made fools to be wise men of God. So call me dumb because you are calling wise call me false teacher because you truth teacher of God so are calling wise holy brother to Christ.

It simple called us the least value and we become kings under Christ but some deep thinking so that pride of being somebody as made you nobody. Put off the old pride of being somebody special and be the fool God called to be. Thank you, with the love of God because you are nothing and receive a kiss from foolish me Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 913 • Replies: 7
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 06:57 am
here how i see myself?

i use a mirror
Fido

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:01 am
@djjd62,
You use a mirror to see your reflection... You reflect upon your thoughts and behavior and emotions to see yourself...
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:05 am
The ego must go . . .
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 08:11 am
@year2027,
Either way you lose; and not to say that is not the object since you may know you are a loser, and only need to accept the fact... If you profess yourself to be wise or foolish you are what you are, and in the first no one will believe you and in the later everyone will... Why bother...

Wisdom is not a quality one is, or can take as their own... Wisdom is something one learns and makes use of, and people are often like books which contain all knowledge and do nothing with it... People may possess relative wisdom like their lives, only so long as they live... The little child who does with what he knows has a better chance in life than the smartest one who does not with what he knows... If you wish wisdom, gain knowledge, but knowledge certain can be acted on, and so proved, and in the process we make evident what we presume, that even by the hand of God, -we are real...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 09:44 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:
You use a mirror to see your reflection... You reflect upon your thoughts and behavior and emotions to see yourself...

i don't think so, i'm way to happy with my life to start digging into all that ****
year2027

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 11:14 am
@djjd62,
God first

thanks friends

I not to answer anybody because you the some of what spoke

but I bless with many views as we grow together

with love and a holy kiss Roy
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2011 04:15 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Fido wrote:

i don't think so, i'm way to happy with my life to start digging into all that ****
Its'your ****... If you don't want to start digging through it, who will???
0 Replies