Diabetes question about insulin

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 04:48 pm
My 55-year-old wife is a diabetic, and was placed on insulin to control it. I've been told that once on insulin, most diabetics are never able to live without it —Is this correct?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,582 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

lifetimemakeover03

Fri 25 May, 2012 01:35 am
@thehealthguru,
Proper information about diabetes is necessary to take any kind of step forward. What your doctor say you must follow. Consult a doctor first. Diabetes like disease needs great knowledge and proper prevention to cure for it. I am a doctor working in this field for many years. My name is George Tohme from Texas (USA) a pharmacist. I made an eBook to help people with diabetes. It is very simple and very handy to use and follow. I contain 5 action steps to follow which are very effective. Anyone can check this book at my website EDIT: MODERATOR: LINK REMOVED
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Fri 25 May, 2012 01:51 am
@thehealthguru,
Strange avatar..

I think you should research more. I know that cats can come off of being diabetics, dogs haven't proven thus far to be able to.. I have a diabetic dog.

The thing that worrys me is why you are asking.. Love is love .. You have to do what you have to do.

Whilst I am lucky 6.30am and 6.30pm, some "people" and "animals" require three shots per day which means 12am.

I hope you are standing by her and I encourage you to learn more about it to help her ease the tension and fear.. At 55 it is difficult to deal with something like that, needles and checking the levels with more "needles"..

Take care.
0 Replies

Eian Mcneely

Mon 15 May, 2017 08:48 am
@thehealthguru,
You can get off them with other substitutes available. They are like your routine thing that blood requires to maintain glucose levels. You can search on google to learn on the aspects of it..
0 Replies