more on Revelations

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 12:54 pm
God first
The divisions of the Churches!
02-15-2011

I hear about the divisions within our churches today and forever and I want share about it. Be not part taker of the sadness that others will live through repent of your evil deeds because God see all hearts and hears everything in the heart. They do not share the love for truth they find any reason not to love their brothers so what he does live as you see as right to you because too are weak and you do even your follower own standards.

Revelation 2:8And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 10Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

He knows their battles that they said they fight for me the Christ in you but their battle is vain because no true love in their heart. Their have divide themselves from the love of God they see only the laws that the others do not follower but you have not forgotten the love of the God and his son Christ gave.

As God knows whom have been dived with love and truth which one has one battles are not vain as so self-righteous people but you are holy without any spot on your walk. You have stood for the truth when the others had found reasons to judge. With love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first
The church is a Stumbling block to truth!
02-16-17-2011

The church is the person greatest stumbling block to the truth, which is reveled in your heart because the church does not worry love. Doctrines are thing and reproof is another and correction is another thing but love is greater than all because God is love. If I know a doctrine of truth but if I have not love of God it becomes reproof means nothing they are only words and correction becomes vain

Revelation 2:12And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

14But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

15So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

16Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Otherwise the church customs are their greatest things that bring every single person down a group of people can control as a machine of Satan. The ordinals of the church their cane that makes them fall but they can overcome the evil one. They must receive the love of God for men not worry about his personal way they see as right.

Otherwise let the of man judge them self or it I put it simple lets the laws of men judge each man and if they wrong in the man let it be. But you are not; of this world you have a greater judge which the love in your heart judge yourself by your heart. The fruit of the heart, that is love, joy, meekness, truth, but greatest of all is love because God is love?

These being the third church listed shows complete in something either completely wrong or completely right. The man of self not caring about just the man person self first or spiritual man that love is a most importance thing in the man’s life. Because God is love, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,145 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 01:13 pm
Speaking of revelations...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/feb/16/coca-cola-secret-recipe-discovered/print
Quote:

Coca-Cola secret recipe revealed? It's the real thing, says radio host

This American Life presenter Ira Glass tracks down 'Coke recipe' to a 130-year-old notebook belonging to inventor's best friend

A Coca-Cola bottle Has Coca-Cola's secret recipe been let out of the bottle? Photograph: Christian Hartmann/Reuters

For almost 125 years, the secrecy surrounding the recipe for Coca-Cola has been one of the world's great marketing ploys. As the story goes, the fizzy drink's famous "Merchandise 7X" flavourings have remained unchanged since they were concocted in 1886 and the recipe is today entrusted only to two Coke executives, neither of whom can travel on the same plane for fear the secret goes down with them.

Now one of America's most celebrated radio broadcasters claims to have discovered the Coke secret. Ira Glass, presenter of the public radio institution This American Life, says he has tracked down a copy of the recipe, the original of which is still supposedly held in a burglar-proof vault at the Sun Trust bank in Atlanta, Georgia.

The seven-ingredient formula was created by John Pemberton, an Atlanta chemist and former Confederate army officer who crafted cough medicines and other concoctions in his spare time. In 1887, he sold the recipe to a businessman, Asa Griggs, who immediately placed it for safekeeping in the then Georgia Trust bank.

Glass came across a recipe that he believes is the secret formula in a back issue of Pemberton's local paper, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, while he was researching an entirely different story. Tucked away on an inside page of the 8 February 1979 edition, he stumbled on an article that claimed to have uncovered the closely guarded 7x formula.

The column was based on an old leather-bound notebook that belonged to Pemberton's best friend and fellow Atlanta chemist, RR Evans. Glass was intrigued and, after some digging, found the notebook had been handed down the generations until it reached a chemist in Georgia called Everett Beal, whose widow still possesses it.

The rediscovered recipe includes extract of coca leaves, caffeine, plenty of sugar (it specifies 30 unidentified units thought to be pounds), lime juice, vanilla and caramel. Into that syrup, the all-important 7x flavourings are added: alcohol and six oils – orange, lemon, nutmeg, coriander, neroli and cinnamon.

The formula is strikingly similar to the recipe deduced by Mark Pendergrast who wrote a history of the drink in 1993 called For God, Country & Coca-Cola.

Coke's secret recipe is, in fact, part mythology. Contrary to the mystique surrounding it, the soda has in fact changed substantially over time.

Cocaine, a legal stimulant in Pemberton's day, was removed from the drink in 1904 after mounting public unease about the drug. Extract of coca leaves have still been used but only after the cocaine has been removed.

In 1980, the company largely replaced sugar, squeezed from beet and cane, with the cheaper high-fructose corn sweetener that has become ubiquitous in American food and drink. Coke purists were not impressed.

Despite such occasional controversies, one element has remained constant: Coke's commitment to keeping its own secret. Speculation about the recipe has been a popular talking point for more than a century, proving good for business.

True to form, the company has treated the This American Life story with the disdain that has marked its commercial strategy since the 19th century.

"Many third parties have tried to crack our secret formula. Try as they might, they've been unsuccessful," Coca-Cola's Kerry Tressler said.

The recipe: how to make your own Coca-Cola

Fluid extract of coca: 3 drams USP

Citric acid: 3 oz

Caffeine: 1 oz

Sugar: 30 (unclear quantity, possibly pounds)

Water: 2.5 gallons

Lime juice: 2 pints, 1 quart

Vanilla: 1 oz

Caramel: 1.5 oz or more to colour

Into every five gallons of syrup, add 2oz of the following seven-part flavouring:

Alcohol: 8 oz

Orange oil: 20 drops

Lemon oil: 30 drops

Nutmeg oil: 10 drops

Coriander oil : 5 drops

Neroli oil: 10 drops

Cinnamon oil: 10 drops
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 04:52 pm
I know people who are addicted to Coca Cola.
I also know people who are addicted to religion.
I don't know if one pool includes the other . . .
year2027

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2011 10:13 pm
@PUNKEY,
God first
The world church of flesh –v- the inside yourself church of self!
02-17-2011

As I realize my spirit is the church of myself and the world has nothing for me otherwise it is in side church. As we renew our minds to the living spirit inside our minds renewing our minds to everyday. It is an every second of the day we move from stage to stage of our renewing of our hearts.

We move from unbelief to believing in the possible to the impossible of God and Christ and back again. In our heart we set doctrines that could live up to but our spirit help because are impossible to live. But when we are weak God understands our moral limitations of our fleshly bodies because our body will not always limit us?

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Otherwise it is the seed of the spirit that gives us life forever more and forever as we grow in Christ the newness of self the spirit of self. As I learn the depths of myself or my heart by finding what love is truly by what is not love otherwise I see the depths of Satan by what is not love. With love and a holy kiss Roy.

0 Replies