As the world turns around and around!

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 10:21 pm
God first
As the world turns around and around!
02-09-2011
Here I sat thinking of God’s wonderful truth that is hiding in life itself because I see the wonder of it all. When I was a child I would watch Captain Kangaroo where I got a lot basic things knowledge that I needed in life. When I got older those seem like child’s play but those things are a part me without thinking?

When we cry like a baby it is the times we learn from God because it is the times we have see thing simple child like believing or asking to receive from above. Did not Christ say come like a child to receive anything from God? That what it is all about getting meek to what we are because next to God we only fools trying to understand spiritual matters.

As I walk in the spirit I learn more of what it all about because see life as it was meant to be not worseness but glory of if it all. Even that I can only, understand the smallest image that is enough for my heart. As my heart unfolds the pages of life my insight grows more pure every day.

I once seem things as black and white, which is limited in the big picture of God’s Love, which is unlimited love without an end. Seeing truth in full color and beyond color itself is real spiritual truth that no man could ever understand. A view that more than, any eye could hope to understand an understanding above anything.

I once believe I was wise but what a fool I was to not see what was only a fool next to truth and the lowest of mankind to think I know something at all. What is mankind nothing at all because he thinks he is wise but he the biggest fool there is? That the way we learn never being wise always knowing we are only fools trying to be more.

We see ourselves as the mirror of past ideals we once had but their just things we growth past what saw as truth one day. Otherwise what, we once saw as truth is not the same as we see to day to be truth because truth is always growing in our understanding. Truth is like a wheel turning faster and faster as we grow.

If truth does not change we do not matures in knowledge otherwise we are spinning in a hole of Vain knowledge never growing. But if we have to updated our understanding we getting wiser everyday. I will end here because I am getting tired good night with love and a holy kiss Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 415 • Replies: 0
No top replies