Revelation and the three pigs

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2011 09:56 am
God first
Revelations and three pigs!
02-04-2011
As I sat here in my body looking out from inside of my spirit I must help you to understand a book that a mystery for to many years now. So I take you to more mysteries with hope to give you some understanding. We begin with a mountain of belief were Christ said, “If you belief to removed this mountain” this mountain is the things holding you back your life.

Take a person that smokes and he or she stops smoking that can a mountain someone over comes or take person eats to must food which can be their mountain to over come by believing. That what Jesus Christ was talking about, the factor of self? Bringing God word to a personal as the reader is the person life

Lets read the three pigs story the way I have in my heart “the first pig build a house of straw and big bad wolf blow and blow and was eating.” The pig was the person and building the house was your first home and big bad wolf was the serpent of time and the blowing was the time you spend in your first home and the eating was the your birth. Otherwise you came out of womb you live for nine months kick and screaming inside but you did make sound until someone hit you.

“The second pig build a house made of wood and the big bad wolf blow and ate the second pig too.” The pig is you the person and the house made of wood is your flesh and big bad wolf is the serpent of time and the blowing is the up and down of your life and the eating of yourself is your fleshly death. Otherwise you came out the womb then you were born then you live outside the womb as a mirror of the person that gave you life until death overcame you in the end.

“The third pig build a house of brick and the big bad wolf came blow and blow but he not able to destroy the home.” You are the person that builds the house of brick which spirit and blowing is everlasting time and not being able to destroy your free from death. Otherwise you were in a womb then you got the womb to outside the womb and you became the womb of God too.

Now lets read a little of Revelation with me telling you the understanding of this book as we read it together.

Revelation 4
1After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.

I looked to see spiritual eyes and behold to witness it spiritual a door the pathway was opened by Christ in heaven the place where God is: and the voice sound of truth which I heard spiritually was as it a trumpet a of shout joy talking with me fellowshipping with me; which said, Come up hither come spiritual, and I will show that which was your life is your life spiritual thee things your life which must be a fact hereafter your after your death.

You see things as they really are and are you a witness to your life because you were born, you live and will get up again you are heaven bond and you heard the truth which sounded out for you because it was a blessing to you because Christ came for you personally because you see all things as it was and will be in your life.

Tomorrow I will share verse two with you because this what you might need to hear because I love you personal. Hearing is nothing unless you understand because understanding is everything. I once did not understand and I still do not see it all but I try with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first
Read on Revelations!
02-05-2011
As begins to unwind the story I tell you a truth I did not prepare to write but the holy spirit move me to write because as God ask me to do. Not that I am any greater than anyone other just that God is moving me to write as he may you or does you even if you do not know it. So lets finish what we have begun to read.

Revelation 4
2And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

I saw spiritually with seeing with my eyes which the spirit right now the things my soul needed to hear and so I could understood what I saw a royal kingdom that was set for me to see and Christ as king if king.

Otherwise I understood with my mind the importance of what I saw in my heart of flesh that soon would understand more I understood the value of being free with Christ as the one ruled my heart as king.

3And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

And Christ who sat upon perceives as truth but more than truth itself and there was the mark of victory about the kingdom in its view like spiritual truth.

Otherwise I saw the Christ of my heart as I perceive the truth that was I sow in my own heart with seal of prove I was a join heir with Christ and would be part of the kingdom I saw spiritual in my heart.

4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

Round as a never ending journey about the kingdom of God were the world with perfection that sat and upon the seats of the world I perceive spiritually as the new world with perfection the wise elders myself as I learn sat in front of myself clothed with God’s image in pure perfection without spot of any kind on it and we had our heads crown with the rightness of truth.

Otherwise the never ending journey had only began and I saw myself as part of God’s kingdom I perceive the world as it really was with perfection that I soon would enjoy with elders of time sitting with me and we were spirit kind and on own my head was crown of rightness of truth. I getting tired now I finish this later with love and a holy kiss Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 772 • Replies: 0
No top replies