when is it not love ....

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 10:18 am
God first
When is it not love to harm another life?
01-26-2011
One would think that it is never ok with God to harm to harm another life but some Christians say its ok to kill for food. But I say it never ok with God to harm another living creature. One is on side of love the other on side of himself otherwise the life of creature is more valuable than others.

Genesis 2:9And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Which did God give Adam to eat “every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food” not what Adam wanted but every tree only? The Adam was to understand which were eatable and which were not and part was not to be eating because there was life in it.

“To the sight” is a figure of speech that God using to show that something has changed in the heaven and earth. A figure of speech is when brings things to our understanding to point at then so lesson is more real. Later on God gives more details of what happen in a story form that can understand.

Leviticus 3:11And the priest shall burn it upon the altar: it is the food of the offering made by fire unto the LORD.

This is first time animals were classified as a food but did God reclassify them or was man that did that? Where animals in God’s sight when God said “every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food” yes they were so God lie or man changed God words. God cannot lie so man changed God’s words and this not the last time.

So I ask you what is love to do as you want or look out for other person needs otherwise your either a taker from others or you’re a giver to others of love. Who has the right to live animals of gas, people flesh, soil, and so on everybody has the right to life? Thank you, with love and holy kiss Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,525 • Replies: 4
No top replies

manored

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 10:44 am
@year2027,
Your post is nearly impossible to understand, but you seem to be trying to show that god is against eating animals by using the bible as a base.

I dont believe in the biblical god, and Im against not eating animals. But any discussion in the matter will be impossible if you dont make your posts understandeable =)
year2027

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 04:28 pm
@manored,
God first

thanks manored

thank you my friend

you do not have to believe in God

with love and a holy kiss Roy
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 03:44 pm
@year2027,
If you hold to God, then you hold to him creating the world. He created numerous animals that eat other animals.

I've seen the supposition that animals eat other animals because of the original sin, and this world became the devils world, etc. This ignores the fact that the devil, according to the bible, cannot create (the original reason he fell from heaven). Lions, Eagles, and all predators were designed to kill other creatures. The devil doesn't have the power to change that.

Now let's suppose that we try and argue that the devils corruption set in over time and changed the animals. Well those changes would be both a form of evolution, and a form of creation.

So I fail to see what grounds there is to have eating animals dubbed as 'wrong', apart from personal emotive ethics.
year2027

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 09:09 pm
@vikorr,
God first

thanks vikorr

first you do know what I believe

the creation story is just that God is using the story to teach us

because said a day was 24 hours because a day is like a 1000 years

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day

everything was longer because man had been created as a life, made a living soul which in the blood, and form from the dust

all of this takes time

with love and a holy kiss Roy
0 Replies