Mega 67 Closing Dates

Dogz

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 08:08 pm
Can anyone please tell me when the Mega 67 (Dec/Jan) issue closing date is? I have already thrown out my magazine, and I just discovered the envelope with my entry in my bag. Not sure if it's still worth posting or if it's too late. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,364 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jacaranda

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 08:35 pm
@Dogz,
Hi Dogz
Sorry to tell you mega 67 closes 27/1.
have just been looking at lovatts website, closing date on some magazines have been extended, maybe post your entry, you could just scrape in.
Good Luck
Dogz

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 11:42 pm
@jacaranda,
Ha, typical! Thanks, Jacaranda. I did look at the site, but only the two BIGs were extended. I won't post it off. Instead I'll concentrate on my Colossus and Holiday. No doubt they will be due before I know it. Hope you were ok in the floods. From memory you are on the other side of town.
jacaranda

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 04:38 am
@Dogz,
Hi Dogz
I was OK in the floods, I am in the ACT, lots of rain but no floods thank heavens.
Don't know how all those people who were affected get the strength to carry on it must be very hard. I am glad to see that there is support for them as they sure need it.
Regards
0 Replies

shirlz

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2011 03:57 pm
@Dogz,
Hi Dogz, Think you were referring to me. I have the Old English Sheepdogs and train at the S/pine dog club. We were fine thanks but the dog club didn't fare so well. Just over a metre of water in the clubhouse and equipment sheds. 20 people and 6 hours later we are up and running again. Hope you were safe and dry. 74 was bad but this one was scarey.
Dogz

Reply Thu 27 Jan, 2011 03:36 am
@shirlz,
Hi Shirlz. Yes, I got muddled Embarrassed
We were safe and dry...on the side of a hill, luckily. However we were totally cut off (all roads in and out cut) and was without power for 4 days (not so bad, but when you have a young one who sleeps with a night light, it was a challenge!).
The local school became the Evac Centre, and everyone frequented it for meals as the local shop was emptied, and the petrol station only opened for 2 hrs daily with a maximum of 10 litres per family.

I tell you, Shirlz, seeing the Chinooks dropping the food parcels was a sight for sore (and hungry!) eyes. We had 4 food and personal care drops for the suburb, so that was a relief. I never realised how good cold water was until we went days without it.
0 Replies