first/middle/last/before

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 12:36 pm
God
First/middle/last/before
01-23-2011
Here I sat thinking about “SIN” the thing that I do not want to do but can I not sin is there a way. As I think about it there are some sins I must do to live as a human being like kill an oxygen creature to live. I must take life to have life in fleshly form but who said that have live God said.

In the beginning the real beginning there was no sin while we can only see the fleshly beginning but there a spiritual beginning too. Genesis and others books tell us about fleshly beginning but no book know to me tell us about the spiritual beginning. Buts there bits and pieces of mystery hiding in life itself but there clear anywhere.

In the spiritual beginning was heaven and earth was perfect there no sin at all man was the creation of earth because man came from that earth. But everything had to work together to learn right from wrong at the second beginning the fleshly beginning. Because the earth had sin in itself because of eating of spiritual fruit which being flesh it cannot.

Because sin was welcome into creation sin had to be overcome so God send his only begotten son in the image his self. Jesus Christ had say to oxygen creature give up your life so can come in flesh because Jesus Christ could not be guilty of anything. The oxygen creature said I do as ask because I am the air gave man life to sin over and over.

All must work for glory of God man was creative fleshly so he can be re-creative spiritual form or after its kind. Jesus Christ the change kind of mankind to spiritual kind the kind God design for mankind or the earth kind. I will end now my friend with love and a holy kiss Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 402 • Replies: 0
No top replies