OMG 800 emails!!!!!!!

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 11:38 am
ARRRGH!!!!!!! My mom asked me to sign up for that PCH.com site. That lead me to some other sites.........And now in 2 days i have a grand total of 800 emails ;(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,113 • Replies: 7
No top replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 11:52 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Does anyone know the best way to clear this junk out and still keep my email adress?
JPB

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 11:55 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Are they all from PCH? You can unsubscribe to most spammers once and be done with it, or you can usually block a particular source through your email security options.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 12:01 pm
@JPB,
Ya it led me to like 5 sites total. I took some surveys that took me to who knows were. And some of my actual email go to the spam section sometimes. Lol yeah ill be a wile unsuscribing to all these. A mistake that wont happen again. I hope they dint send my email address too far.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2011 01:14 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Is there like a 'Better bussiness Burea' that you can report these places to?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 09:32 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Thank You yahoo. They send me a new email theyre trying out. It has 50 slots instead of 20. I was able to delete 1.104 junk emails in a matter of minutes. *KUDOS*
MrSandman

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 09:54 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Just as an FYI, they sign up for sites like, or take "Surveys" that require an email address, you're opening yourself up to being put on mail lists that are sold to other companies. I'd suggest creating a second yahoo account strictly for that kind of thing. I have a "Junk Mail" account and whenever I have to sign up for something, that's the address I use. It helps keep my personal email free and clear.

Good luck!
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 10:37 am
@MrSandman,
ohh this is same acct is just improved Very Happy
0 Replies