What the bible says in fleshly form

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 11:11 am
God first
What the bible says in fleshly form!
01-20-2011
I going a study to show that the word of God is not and was not flesh or matter of fleshly thing but living spiritual creature and not a book of flesh. The words of God were written in stars above us but the fleshly stars but spiritual stars.

Genesis 15:5And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. 6And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Adam was told God it would be counted for righteousness but a star not the bible and there is nothing like God’s word but they live and die. Like a book a book of flesh but to be counted like but not righteousness but as righteousness am image that could understand.

John 10:10Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

This Living Water was the righteousness that was counted for stars in Genesis because we could not understand spiritual things. God’s word is spiritual and living as part of spiritual things of God, which cannot understand yet that why teach in images, we can understand.

John 6:51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

2 Cor 3:3Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

The living water and now living bread what is this is spiritual things that we cannot see right now but our minds can understand like because we not understand yet. The epistle of Christ is not form know to me but the love in our hearts.

1 John 3:20For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Who are we to fight against God because are only God’s creation an image of God wants us to be. A reflection of greater things, which we cannot see, only see images of what God might look like. Like a star that God used to tell Adam of his glory with love and a holy kiss Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 418 • Replies: 2
No top replies

MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 03:47 pm
@year2027,
Pardon?
year2027

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 06:38 pm
@MonaLeeza,