Cold fusion product announcement

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 09:30 am

http://pesn.com/2011/01/17/9501746_Focardi-Rossi_10_kW_cold_fusion_prepping_for_market/

Quote:

In his forum, Rossi wrote:

We have passed already the phase to convince somebody. We are arrived to a product that is ready for the market. Our judge is the market. In this field the phase of the competition in the field of theories, hypothesis, conjectures etc etc is over. The competition is in the market. If somebody has a valid technology, he has not to convince people by chattering, he has to make a reactor that work and go to sell it, as we are doing.....

Inquiries about purchasing are to be directed to [email protected]

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,013 • Replies: 6
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 09:41 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:

In his forum, Rossi wrote:

We are arrived to a product that is ready for the market. Our judge is the market.

Fair enough. But after the first pile of suckers are weeded out of the buying process, I predict that the market rejects what will prove to be a non-functional device.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 09:51 am
What flavors does it come in?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 10:12 am
I don't know enough about this one to have an (intelligent) opinion on it. I'm curious as to response from 12k...

farmerman

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 09:41 am
@gungasnake,
Well, I aint saying never, but this one oughta be easy to detect , what with Ni and Cu having several isotopes predictable . Each of these has specific molar ratios that will be easily detectable in an MS so lets just wait and see the juried pubs that do the math and separate the isotopes .
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 10:40 am

EITHER we will GET
the fusion, or we will NOT get the fusion.

Time will reveal and we will witness it.

David
farmerman

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 12:44 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
SInce there are no more questions, lets go to lunch.

0 Replies