how many of u think muslims are evil,terrorists and bla bla bla ??

tessu

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 03:19 pm
sooooooooo many ppl have a completly rong idea about islam wich is really really shocking
1-islam have nothing against wemen and i dare any one to prove me that i'm rong by the way i'm a women and i'm muslim
2-terrorists who bomb cars and stuff are psychos ,maniacs and i have no idea why or what are they dieing for
3-muslims believe in the same god same prophets same almost every thing that jews and christians believes
4-if u hate muslims for some reason (that probably doesn't make any sense)
then you 're nothing more then a racist
5-western ppl are the ones fighting muslims not the other way around so if some muslims hate americans and all it's just like jews hating nazis
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 879 • Replies: 3
No top replies

fresco

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2011 04:36 pm
@tessu,
I'm not sure what you hope to obtain from this protest. Most forum members here have the common sense to know that not all muslims are terrorists, but it happens to be true that most terrorists who aspire to violent martyrdom are muslims.
As for the status of muslim women, you need to account for the the accusations of inequality voiced by those women themselves in order to make your case.
0 Replies

lil host

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2012 03:45 pm
@tessu,
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah man thats wat i just thought so u arent aware were terrorists bring there equipments from who are the main foundation to terror go into it ok talaban,osama bin laden,sadam.
ok and always the man with the suit has nothing to do with it yea even the next thing u well say palestineans are terrorists while all they are doin is fightin for there country lmfoa look at the world terrorist dont have power search for the power resource he runs it all terrorists are just a dirt in his finger
btw i am muslim and u know in our reloigon its writtin not to kill anyone that doesnt have nothing to do with u ,u cant kill elderly even in wars only as a denfence u cant kill no one if its not a war u can only for defence you see muslims arent evil muslims are just fightin over evil thats why 1000 convert into islam and no christians into islam maybe just slightly hundreds
0 Replies

ennysmith

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 06:57 am
@tessu,
No,I never think this
0 Replies