stock market

curefix

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2011 02:31 am
finding some guys who know the US stock market and add my ICQ([email protected])
I have a bunch of investment questions to ask.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 2,399 • Replies: 7
No top replies

lukesykes

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2011 12:59 am
@curefix,
I know little bit of general stock market like it is a public sector for the trading of companies share. If the investors thinks that the economy is growing then only they will plan to invest in stock market.
0 Replies

GlentonMalvyn

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 03:43 am
A stock market or equity market is a public entity (a loose network of economic transactions, not a physical facility or discrete entity) for the trading of company stock (shares) and derivatives at an agreed price; these are securities listed on a stock exchange as well as those only traded privately.
0 Replies

nelsonhimes

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2012 06:18 am
@curefix,
I know something about this but don't have much knowledge so cant give you proper suggestion for this..but yes after searching some of things i will get back to you with proper ans.
0 Replies

Max26

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 12:31 am
Hi guys... Really nice talking about stock market and also really nice above comments, guys i also want to say something about stock market, stock market i s today's trend and many people invest his money in market it's really big deal...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 12:39 am
There are basic rules for investing that most should follow, but don't:
a) Invest for the long-term
b) Invest with institutions that charge minimum fees
c) Buy low and sell high
d) Have a good mix of funds and bonds 1. More equities when young, and more bonds when close to retirement 2. rebalance at least once-a-year
e) Invest in funds that have weathered the worst of economic times, and for the long-term Morningstar.com is a good source
f) Invest regularly to average cost your investments
g) Don't try to time the market; it can't be done
0 Replies

Stephen Moore

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2012 07:40 pm
Hello friends,

The market in which shares are issued and traded either through exchanges or over-the-counter markets. Also known as the equity market, it is one of the most vital areas of a market economy as it provides companies with access to capital and investors with a slice of ownership in the company and the potential of gains based on the company's future performance.

Thanks and Regards
Stephen Moore
0 Replies

johnjordan576

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 09:21 pm
@curefix,
@ curefix ,hi its really good you are interested in Stock market .i can share with you as possible for me .
0 Replies