CHANGE ONE LETTER IN THE WORD ABOVE (FIVE LETTERS)

Sturgis

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 10:21 pm
@Dutchy,
Floor
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 10:50 pm
@Dutchy,
Fools
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 10:53 pm
@Dutchy,
Sloop
Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 04:15 am
@Sturgis,
bloop
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 12:41 pm
@Dutchy,
bloom
Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 03:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
booms
Sturgis

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 03:38 pm
@Dutchy,
Hobos
Dutchy

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 04:10 pm
@Sturgis,
Boops
spendius

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 05:12 pm
@Dutchy,
stoop
leball

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 10:23 pm
@spendius,
strop
spendius

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:43 am
@leball,
toper
leball

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 07:34 pm
@spendius,
spore
Sturgis

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 10:40 pm
@leball,
Copes
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 10:51 pm
@Sturgis,
Slope...

@leball

How are you doing bud? It has been very hot here but it is great to feel...How has your team been doing? I hope they are playing well off of that bye! Wink...my baseball is not too bad, and my golf is doing good...little upset I went with an expert pick this week, and not my own instincts...my guy I wanted is tied for 4th, and the expert pick I went with mostly likely will not make the cut...no big deal...nice to chat!
Sturgis

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:00 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Pelts

Doing decent most times, bit warm around these parts and insanely humid. Rained heavy earlier, kind of helped.

In sports, Rangers and Penguins never made it (although Penguins were marginally better), Knicks never had a chance, Jets disposed of Tebow (not that they ever bothered using him anyway), my beloved Yankees are on a bad roll and more than 4 games out (season still is young enough they might pull it together), over in the NL however my Pirates are in 1st place in the central, tied with the Cards.

Was wondering what happened to you; but, in fairness I've been missing for stretches myself (mild medical stuff). Hope all is well with you XX.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:43 pm
@Sturgis,
Petal...

Quote:
Doing decent most times, bit warm around these parts and insanely humid. Rained heavy earlier, kind of helped.

Yes. very humid here also...

Quote:
In sports, Rangers and Penguins never made it (although Penguins were marginally better),

Yes, I thought it would be the Pens, and Chicago...but once Boston won...I was rooting for them but no dice in the end...Rangers are a strange team because they have probably the best goalie in Henrik...and great d men...they need one big prolific forward...better that Gaborik etc...

Quote:
Knicks never had a chance,

Yes...they have to get more players...they have no chance when J.R. is your second best option...

Quote:
Jets disposed of Tebow (not that they ever bothered using him anyway),

Yup...huge Jets fan, but becoming disgusted with Rex and such...Glad the Pats got Tebow, and I hope he is willing to give being a TE a shot...think he could be a very, very good one...and even though the Pats always have about 4...with Aaron now gone, Tebow would be perfect...

Quote:
my beloved Yankees are on a bad roll and more than 4 games out (season still is young enough they might pull it together),

I am sad to say but I am an anti Yankee fan, although I do respect them for how great they are, and being the most successful franchise ever...Sadly, they are gonna have to rebuild very soon...and it does suck what happened to Tex...I have Granderson in a league, and am holding him in a DL spot...we'll have to see how well they play when he comes back...Jeter probably will be maybe a week or 2 after the break, but that will be interesting...because I doubt he is gonna be the starting SS anymore...

Quote:
over in the NL however my Pirates are in 1st place in the central, tied with the Cards.

That is a great story! I am so happy for them and hope they continue to play well...I had Grilli on 2 fantasy teams, so I see how dominant they have been...leading the league in shutouts correct? Nice to see! Grilli in a funk...but made a nice save a few days ago...but they still have gone with 2 others relievers recently...I guess they may be giving Grilli a break till after the all-star break...not a bad move at all...

Quote:
Was wondering what happened to you; but, in fairness I've been missing for stretches myself (mild medical stuff). Hope all is well with you XX.

Sorry to hear! I hope all goes well! I come and go myself all of the time!....Wink
leball

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2013 07:30 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
lathe
Gidday mate. Good to hear from you. Glad to see you are doing okay in your golf. My football team lost last night by 22 points. It rained the whole game and the field was muddy as all get out. Very scrappy game. That leaves us 6 wins 7 losses and more difficult to make the top 8 for the finals. 9 rounds to go and we need a lot of luck. Been very cold and wet here. Cold nights and not much warmer days. Ahh, the joys of winter. Hope all goes well for your golf this week-end.
realjohnboy

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2013 10:43 pm
@leball,
How does a
HOTEL
sound?
Dutchy

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2013 11:20 pm
@realjohnboy,
motel
spendius

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2013 04:09 am