CHANGE ONE LETTER IN THE WORD ABOVE (FIVE LETTERS)

Dutchy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 07:04 am
@wmwcjr,
train
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 07:12 am
@Dutchy,
inert
Dutchy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 04:08 pm
@wmwcjr,
reign
Sturgis

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 05:23 pm
@Dutchy,
Singe
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 06:55 pm
@Sturgis,
genus
Dutchy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 09:26 pm
@wmwcjr,
snugs
Sturgis

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 09:47 pm
@Dutchy,
Guess
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 10:00 pm
@Sturgis,
(Dr.) Seuss

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aEEPKDaKzgk/TKjFg23m9tI/AAAAAAAAAgU/998VN3NmUzQ/s1600/Dr+Seuss.jpg
Dutchy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 10:52 pm
@wmwcjr,
ruses
Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 09:42 am
@Dutchy,
Issue
Dutchy

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 04:09 pm
@Sturgis,
buses
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 04:40 pm
@Dutchy,
abuse
Dutchy

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 04:49 pm
@wmwcjr,
sabre
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 04:56 pm
@Dutchy,
erase
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 05:01 pm
@wmwcjr,
asetek
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 05:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Oops! I regret to inform you that you've made a double boo-boo. Sad

First of all, your entry is one letter too many. In other words, it's six letters long instead of the required five.

Secondly, your word appears to not exist. I checked my unabridged for a listing of "asetek" several times, but a listing of such a word was not to be found. Sad If I'm mistaken, I would deeply appreciate it if someone could direct me to a source of information from which I could acquaint myself with this new word's meaning. In other words, what does "asetek" mean?

I shall not offer an entry of my own in this game at this point in time, as it would be a violation of the rule of not immediately following one's post in this game with another. I shall let someone else do that. Hopefully, FOUND SOUL, this someone will be you. Smile Be that as it may (or may not), this concludes my post at this time, except to say that I'm sorry I dropped out of touch (again). Sad Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 10:46 pm
@wmwcjr,
(previous) erase

(now) reeds

Asetek liquid cooling systems have three basic elements: a very efficient integrated pump, reservoir and cold ... (Company) 6 letters though, sorry...

Don't get hot under the collar WMW grrrr Smile I often stuff up, and get told off Smile In the words of Britany (OOPS I DID IT AGAIN Exclamation Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
Dutchy

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2012 10:53 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Clever girl, well done! FS is a hard working lady and is permitted to make an occasional error wmwcjr. Smile

weeds
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 12:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Asetek liquid cooling systems have three basic elements: a very efficient integrated pump, reservoir and cold ... (Company) ...

"Asetek" must be a trade name. As I said in my previous post, I couldn't find the word in my unabridged dictionary. But what do they know?

FOUND SOUL wrote:
... 6 letters though, sorry...

No need to apologize to me. It's not my game. Mr. Green Besides, we Americans have a wise old saying: Don't sweat the small stuff.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
Don't get hot under the collar WMW grrrr Smile ...

But ... but ... but ... But I wasn't hot under the collar. Sad I was only trying to sound officious because I was being silly. In fact, I got a laugh out of reading my post several times.

FOUND SOUL wrote:
I often stuff up, and get told off Smile In the words of Britany (OOPS I DID IT AGAIN Exclamation Rolling Eyes ...

I'm appalled that any member of this beloved forum, no matter how much prestige he or she enjoys among the other members, would ever tell you off. Why, anyone who would do that is just a stuffed shirt, I tell you! People around here really should lighten up, the nerve of these characters! Mad

FOUND SOUL wrote:
... Crying or Very sad

Don't cry. Crying or Very sad

By the way, since my failed attempt to e-mail you a draft, I've made even more revisions and have written a page or two more of my novella. When I've finished writing the thing, I might very well copy and paste the entire text here at A2K -- that is, when my sanity doesn't prevail.

Gotta go. It's way past my bedtime.
Dutchy

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2012 01:03 am
@wmwcjr,
With all your entertaining writing, you forgot a word! Smile