Odd and Ends

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2010 11:00 am
God first
Possibilities of life, by death!
09-20-2010
How can life come by death it is impossibilities but it is the life kind otherwise the rules for fleshly do come into play when we have spiritual life? That what the word of God claims otherwise Jesus Christ made what is impossibilities possibilities? Otherwise in God kind all things are possibilities.

Otherwise love is impossibilities that divide fleshly men from spiritual men because Atheist means nothing nor Christian nor any made possibilities. We are past possibilities life by the death of Jesus Christ because we believe the impossibilities of life by death. The possibilities of life by death, thank you; with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first for me science first for atheist
My understanding of Atheist person!
09-23-2010

Here I sat trying to be fair to Atheist person and at same time fair to myself it not an easy job to work out. It a never ending changes of my mind to flow truthful but not see it as evil because there is evil about being an Atheist. Questions I must ask but I do that without making waves but I will try.

I think I understand that the Atheist person has the same value of love, joy, peace, meekness, trust, rightness, as me but what about other Christians? Are the Atheists people trying to understand the Christian believer and his ways no matter how wrong they seem? How can they work together for a greater good?

Just because I somewhat understand their values it not mean all will understand or even try because people want control as their way or the road. While life is not set up that way and was not the Christ taught or naturalists teach or scenically see things? Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first
Lrdhj or love of God
10-09-2010
There is no word that gives justices to the kind of love God shares with us so I make up word without Vowels the word is “lrdhj”. In our language without vowels we cannot words as we know them but what words do not need vowels. What if the word meaning is above any word that we can make up and what if we can make up words outside our normal language?

What if the language is unknown to mankind and if the word we are trying to say is outside our language or tongue. What if the language does not used vowels to make a word what there no vowels in any word can it be translated were we can understand it meaning? Things might seem odd to us but they would see any problem.

Who make the rule that word need vowel to be in our language and spoken with by others with understanding? So “lrdhj” is just as must a word as other word for love of God just like “Ghd” for God is no less than “lrdhj” for love. Words are just the meaning we give to words and words means nothing but emotions mean everything.

Words without vowels mean nothing and words with vowels mean even less but words that are in emotion of the heart mean everything. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first
The birth of Adam!
12-9-2010
The day Adam was conceive was the day Adam was created there are one and the same. The day Adam was born into flesh was the Adam choice to eat the fruit of flesh otherwise Adam first sin. The downfall of men because Adam could of live-forever in the womb of God but he pick to live outside God’s covering.

Adam was temped by self the serpent Adam to live outside God’s protection which outside God’s hedge over him. Some books tell us about Eve’s temptations to find out what it is to live as a flesh kind. That why we have to die today, to live in the new body of Christ.

This was the first Adam that choice to be conceive again to only die but Christ came so could be second Adam. This second Adam was the child God promise after Adam was born of flesh. Thank you, with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first
My friends Grease Spot Cafe
12-16-2010
Grease Spot Café will close its Web site for forever but do get glad The Way Ministry because ten of thousands to tell the other side of your cult. I am sure Pawtucket will open a web page so the truth can be told and many others will too. One would think this a sad thing but this is only a board closing.

The truth will still be told so what it not on this site anymore but that does not mean it’s the end because only the beginning. We employ the truth in ways one can only imagine it was an open door to truth. Truth is only in the person view we agree and disagree over things because we are only men.

I have been part of my own growth and your’ because we have learn with each other as fools leading fools around in dark world. We have invited people from other cults to find common ground and we have invited gays to find common ground and we have welcome the Atheists to find common ground otherwise we find common ground with all men kind.

Our hearts are more open than before but we still have our own ideals of vain and void, which gets into trouble from time to time. But before the board closes its door for good I want to say I love you everyone no matter whom you are. Thank you with love, and a holy kiss Roy.

God first
Where I have been The Way Ministry of New Knoxville Ohio
Where I am going now because I was mark and cast out like a old shoe
I am X-Way member of a cult
12-17-2010
This is me myself and I a person that was kick out of cult to spent years in a recovering from the pain I suffered because was not true love in cult. But thanks to God I found a place that would help me deal with things. At first I try other groups like the Way was but when I found no love there to.

Later I found it was not in the name of the group but the heart that every one had for each other otherwise love moves mountains not believing power. The word is not a book or even a set of books but it the love we have for each other. Otherwise the Bible is nothing but love is everything.

If a man does not care for nothing but himself he is dead because the most evil person needs something to live. We live for each other no matter what you might think otherwise there always somebody we care about. Even if you think otherwise you care about some one but if we did not we would be dead.

The Way ministry was an evil cult but there was love in the people we met along our travels in that evil cult. Victor Paul W. ran an evil cult but even him had love for his family but for us we were just people he used to get money. He love money above us but he love his family too.

I am not going to judge the men just his actions toward others and me but it is not the time for that too? I judge no men because I do not see the heart of men. I will end here with love and a holy kiss Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 701 • Replies: 4
No top replies

fresco

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2010 12:35 pm
@year2027,
Looks like your "holy kisses" are two a penny judging by the extent of your internet spamming operation.
year2027

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2010 04:19 pm
@fresco,
God first

thanks fresco

so you do not read Romans

an Holy Kiss is the I greet friends

what wrong with that?

Is it wrong to want to say hi in a loving way like a two year old would

with love and a holy kiss Roy
fresco

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2010 01:13 am
@year2027,
What I think is that the internet provides a much cosier street corner for religious obsessives to accost passing normals. Nobody on this forum reads such waffle, especially when its not even written in grammatical English.
year2027

Reply Tue 21 Dec, 2010 09:57 am
@fresco,
God first

thanks fresco

so that your understanding

it may not be others views

with love and a holy kiss Roy
0 Replies