Piffka's Birthday!

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 01:52 am
A huir uv a canty birthday, piffka, an' only aw tha best fur tha future! Main aw yer wishes come true.

My birthday song for you
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 06:06 am
Piffka, You are priceless:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I'M GLAD YOU WERE BORN
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 06:54 am
Happy birthday.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 07:27 am
HB P!
You are a kind and creative soul...my godsons Bd is 17th as well...and it just goes to show how people share characteristics in the whole scheme of things..one question...
could you talk someone into the ground? I guess this is simply 'his way' but, I always wanted to find someone with the same day and ask..just to be sure. Its not a bad thing, just funny.

Hope you had a fabulous day and a wonderful year!
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 07:30 am
Hey quinn! Speaking as a fellow Dec 17th-er, I would say that you have to look at the astrology of the year of birth; my moon is Libra so I'm quite talkative but not 'into the ground'. Sags do tend to talk freely and often rather too frankly but are not necessarily talkative!
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 07:33 am
HB Clary!!!!

Excellent...a fine bunch of Sag's around, and I guess just of a talkative nature works. The into the ground thing I always thought was a childhood thing for the GS but, now that hes 21....Im guessing thats not it Wink Thanks for the input!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 08:43 am
Walter, the bagpipes were wonderful. Our Scottich Patty will love them.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 09:25 am
Where the hell is the birthday lady?

This really screws things up, her not showing up like this. I had a couple of naked midgets hidden inside the cake. As soon as Piffka blew on the candles they were going to pop out of the cake and start waving their things at Piffka as they sang a rousing Happy Birthday.

But we waited so long the poor bastards started to suffocate. I could hear their muffled screams coming from inside the cake, "Gustav! let us out.... we can't breathe!"

Finally, I had to release the little bastards. Now there's a big hole in the top of Piffka's cake.

Oh well..... I tried.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 09:34 am
THAT's what those guys were muttering darkly about near the door when I came in. I saw something about "sue him", "ACLU", "unfit working conditions" and some other, more colorful language.

Happy birthday to a great gal!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 09:39 am
Gus 0 I don't know but nows my chance - I'm so late!

Happy DB Piffka! Best Wishes
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 10:37 am
http://www.timelesstrinkets.com/StrawberryShortcake/Images/Minis/SSCCake.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 11:26 am
I'm late! I'm late! (puff...puff...puff...deeeeeeep breath....)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIFFKA!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 06:03 pm
Has anyone thought of PMing her to alert her to the very existence of this thread? That cake is starting to look crestfallen.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 06:31 pm
That would take the fun out of it, Merry Andrew. This way, it's more like a surprise birthday party. You know, she's kind of wandering around A2K, looking at different things, and all of a suddens she stumbles upon this thread. All of her friends jump out at her and shout, "Happy Birthday, Piffka!"

Then she starts crying and the rest of us mill around uncomfortably, sensing that maybe we've done something wrong, but then it occurs to us that Piffka's tears are tears of happiness and we all start screaming and hollering and pumping our fists in the air.

Now do you understand the ridiculousness of pm'ing her, Merry Andrew?

Are you a little sheepish that you even brought that idea up?
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 06:36 pm
SURPRISE!

oh, i think i'm too late. the surprise will be over by now.

oh, well. Happy Birthday, anyway!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 06:38 pm
Sheepish? Moi? You stay away from me, Gustav!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 06:50 pm
I was going to confront you, Merry Andrew, perhaps get a little verbal tussle going, maybe escalating into physical confrontation, but then I noticed your signature.

I'm.......slowly........backing away.
0 Replies

Thinkzinc

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 07:07 pm
Hope you had a great day, Piffka, and hope that you enjoyed your trip to Scotland earlier this year also (not visited here for a while!)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 09:07 am
I just noticed Piffka hanging around some of the threads, so I'm going to write this and try to get her attention.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 09:25 am
happy friday, piff!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Piffka's Birthday!
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 09:20:12