Dodge Charger vs. Chrysler 300

CDobyns

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2010 09:50 am
I recently had the fortuitous opportunity to drive a 2010 Dodge Charger as a rental, when I was down in Florida last month. I was tremendously impressed with how the Dodge Charger handled and drove - and the acceleration was pretty fun also . . . . I was just wondering, does anyone know whether the Chrysler 300 sits on the same chassis/frame as the Dodge Charger? The two vehicles appear pretty similar in size and other visual characteristics. Since I've never driven a Chrysler 300, I don't know for sure - plus I'm pretty sure my wife will never let me buy a Dodge Charger anyway. Am I right in this assumption? Mostly, I was wondering if the Chrysler 300 might be equivalent to the Dodge Charger, in terms handling, etc. , and since that vehicle might appear on my wife's "okay to buy list"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,143 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2010 10:13 am
@CDobyns,
yes, they are on the same platform.

it will take a lot of options and upgrades to be a charger clone...

http://www.leftlanenews.com/chrysler-300.html
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2010 12:55 pm
@CDobyns,
The Chrysler 300 series had only been resurrected in the 1990's after about 20 years of being missing. Originally it was the tarted up version of a muscle car. Lotsa creature comforts while the Charger and Daytonas were pretty basic inside with the exception of badass drive trains , trannys, exhausts and suspensions
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dodge Charger vs. Chrysler 300
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:14:40