What's your favorite thing about A2K?

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 05:56 pm
I like the fact that i can talk to y'all while i'm nekkid . . .

I like the Cunning Coney, don't y'all be dissin' her . . .
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 05:59 pm
All of the above are good answers, but I like the banter and highjacking most. Cool
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 06:12 pm
The writing styles of Mr. Agnostic Frank Apisa. He's a fvcking riot. Very Happy

HobitBob is pretty funny too.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 06:19 pm
husker, I felt it would be hubris to put my own name on the poll. Smile
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 06:24 pm
I went with meeting interesting people but really for me one of the best parts has been working on the site.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 06:25 pm
The humour, the civility and the free education.

I'm an extremely curious person, always asking a myriad of questions in my day to day life. This is the perfect place for me to come and get the answers and converse with some pretty cool people.
Ceili
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 06:28 pm
I like the suspense. I never know who's going to attack me... or from which side.

This site keeps me on my toes.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 06:29 pm
There is a sense of community here that I like. I would not dare try to name all of the individuals I love and admire for fear I would miss a bunch. Able2Know literally starts and ends most of my days.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 06:56 pm
I like the fat checks advertisers send me when i misrepresent myself as the site owner . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 07:00 pm
HA! You too, Setanta? I didn't really want to put that on the poll.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 07:08 pm
WHAT!!???

I'm stopping payment on that check right now, Setanta, before you can get it to the bank!!!

Sheesh. Talk about misrepresentation.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 07:13 pm
There are so many different thoughts and ideas about things. Some serious and some very funny...so funny that sometimes you find yourself laughing out loud.
0 Replies

pieman

Reply Tue 16 Dec, 2003 07:20 pm
I also like every option but chose the erudite discussion. I often laugh at the witty banter. I find it to be informative and there is a sense of community with people from all over the world participating. Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 02:11 am
Heehee - Craven can COOK, can he not?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 04:10 am
EOE, A gentle lope. No trotting. But not a hard gallop either.

I like the sense of community here. You get to recognize names. You get to know people--and be known by them.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 04:18 am
The people, the large number of friends I have made.....

.....and ofcourse my fan club.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 04:36 am
As I already said on another, similarly-themed thread, I was court-ordered to join A2K. It was either this or five-to twenty. Still wondering whether I made the right choice.
0 Replies

xifar

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 12:34 pm
I haven't been here that long, but everyone I have met here is nice, civil, intelligent, and thoughtful. The quality of posting makes me want to sit back and think before I post, just so I can on par (maybe with a slight handicap) with the majority of the posters here.

The discussions and research and ideas presented here are truly exceptional. This is easily the best forum for discussion I have ever found. Every idea is treated as a learning experience.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 01:43 pm
Its the best that I have found yet. Stepping back and taking a peek in, I have found some highly intelligent people from all walks of life. I already found myself admiring some of them. The first thing I do in the mornings is get up and join A2K, before starting my day.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 19 Dec, 2003 07:48 pm
I love the incredible sense of fair-play exhibited by the vast majority of members. Many of the topics discussed here would escalate to a fist fight in some settings. The only downside is that I can't actually meet some of these terribly interesting people. Like you Cav.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 01:59:17