Nearly got in a fist fight with the Coffee guy

Linkat

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 12:15 pm
@kuvasz,
That's useless - why the h*ll drink coffee then.
chai2

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 12:25 pm
@Linkat,
Drinking decaf is as bad as flavored coffee, or putting cream and sugar in it.

bleech.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 12:46 pm
@chai2,
I never liked the taste of coffee, but tea is worse.

David
Linkat

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 01:41 pm
@chai2,
I like a little cream - just to give some color.

I do drink herbal teas - more for the various health benefits and I use a good quality honey with my daily tea. Probably the only thing I drink hot.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 01:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
What do you drink in the morning?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 03:44 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
What do you drink in the morning?
I 've been medically advised to drink a lot of water. I keep a water log posted on my fridge.

I keep water logged.

I shoud add that unless I have reason to DO something
at any designated time (e.g., go to an airport) the hours of the clock r fungible.

I 'm a temporal libertarian,
doing anything at any hour that is convenient.

David
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 06:22 pm
Linkat, I don't think I would ever mess with people in public, no matter how insulted I was, or how angry. I think I would get out of my car, go to the window, and make sure I got the correct order, thank him, move on. People aren't worth it. He might be having a worse day than you even think.

Gargamel

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 10:13 pm
@Pemerson,
Yes, I actually have a personal rule about never ******* with anybody who works at Dunkin' Donuts. Or anyone missing an eye. Or wearing two different shoes.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 12:07 pm
@Pemerson,
Then he must have a bad day every day. I've never had a pleasant experience with this particular individual and why I avoid to going there on the days he works.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 12:08 pm
I did hear back from the corporate office. And this is the main portion of their response:

"We work hard to maintain the highest standards in guest satisfaction, however, it appears we have let you down and for that we apologize. Our restaurants are individually owned and operated businesses. As an independent owner, the franchisee is responsible for all the day-to-day operational aspects of their business. We have forwarded your comments to the owner of this location as well as our Dunkin' Donuts field executive to make them aware of your experience."
Gargamel

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 01:49 pm
@Linkat,
Translation: "I have forwarded your comments to my asscrack and copied the toilet."
Linkat

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 02:05 pm
@Gargamel,
That's ok, I'll just go to the DD that is almost literally across the street from that one.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 30 Nov, 2010 02:55 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
I did hear back from the corporate office. And this is the main portion of their response:

"We work hard to maintain the highest standards in guest satisfaction, however, it appears we have let you down and for that we apologize. Our restaurants are individually owned and operated businesses. As an independent owner, the franchisee is responsible for all the day-to-day operational aspects of their business. We have forwarded your comments to the owner of this location as well as our Dunkin' Donuts field executive to make them aware of your experience."
I suspect that the bad guy will not be around much longer.
I wonder whether he remains on their payroll ??

David
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 09:51 pm
@Linkat,
Yeah, my other joke was going to be about how far you'd have to travel to find a replacement Dunkin' Donuts. It's funny to be a creature of habit, isn't it? I used to live in a massive apartment complex a block long, at the other end of which was my favorite Dunkin' Donuts. How wonderful it was in the winter to walk through the neverending carpeted corridor--reminiscent of those hallways in the Shining--and pop out at the North exit, mere steps from DD, where slender Indian college girls with henna tatoos would dial up my order well before I made it to the front of the line.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 1 Dec, 2010 10:00 pm
****. A2K saves so many tiny memories from vaporization.
Linkat

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2010 10:30 am
@Gargamel,
That was beautiful, brought a tear to my eye.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 01:11:01