What Christmas gifts do you buy for your family members this year?

Thu 25 Nov, 2010 03:32 am
christmas gifts ideas
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,036 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Subliminal0

Thu 25 Nov, 2010 12:40 pm
@sophiemith,
I plan on buying my mother a mother's ring with my brother's birthstone and my own because she was raving about it earlier this year. As for my brother, I usually buy him games/movies he wants, or other tech things.

Having trouble coming up with gifts for the family this year, Sophie?
0 Replies

Simon Paul

Tue 18 Dec, 2012 12:37 am
@sophiemith,
Hello,

Christmas is a Christian holiday, so religiously inspired gifts are a common choice for Christian family members and loved ones. Based on the belief that Christmas represents the birth of Jesus Christ, these gifts can take the form of myriad symbols related to this event, including angels, pastoral animals and other biblical imagery. Christian Christmas gifts come in all shapes and sizes, and they often contain imagery relating to the birth of Jesus Christ. Necklaces are a good opportunity to display a single Christian charm, such as an angel or cross. For less intimate gifts, consider decorative candles with an engraved biblical passage. Keepsakes with inscribed prayers are common Christian gifts as well, including bookmarks, ornaments, mantelpieces and wall hangings.

Thanks a lot!
Simon Paul
0 Replies

himalipatel

Mon 14 Oct, 2013 02:57 am
@sophiemith,
hey i am not going to buy one thing common to all the family members. i will buy different different things for the family members as er their choice. for my husband i will buy watch and for my kids i will think to buy chocolates and candies.
0 Replies