Deception Point

vinsan

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2010 03:41 am
Finished the book recently. I found it pretty entertaining.

Though I do have a question esp. to Americans. Do they (opposition) politicise or politically question the credibility of NASA so often? or is it just a tool used by the author of the book, to sensationalize it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,571 • Replies: 4
No top replies

vinsan

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 12:20 am
@vinsan,
Anyone?

Just so you guys know, there is no fun/pun intended in this topic (for the ones who de-rated the topic). In fact I sincerely wanted to know.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 12:41 am
@vinsan,
There are some people that question the credibility of Nasa.
Those are the people that believe the moon landing was faked, and that NASA is involved in some sort of huge conspiracy.

Most people know that Nasa is an extremely credible organization, and that they have done much to improve life here on earth, along with exploring space.
vinsan

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 04:05 am
@mysteryman,
But whats the political view on it? Do US have open ciritcs of NASA in the House of Parliament?
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 09:36 pm
Also its not the hoaxes and deluded NASA rumours that I am talking about. Its about American Tax payers and their money and the funding of NASA as discussed in the book.
0 Replies