Eric Holder's sham trial

gungasnake

Reply Fri 26 Nov, 2010 11:59 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
We have been attacking Islam for years, but the people who do the hurt go wee wee wee all the way home...

Allow me to give you an example of how the world really works. If we'd ever wanted to put any sort of serious hurt on the slammite world we could have eliminated it outright in the early part of 1946. We didn't really need those two atom bombs for Japan, which was in ashes and ruins at the time; we could as easily have dropped them on Mecca and Medina as a token of our appreciation for slammites having sided with the Nazis during the war. Those hundred aircraft carriers and that fleet of B29s could have been turned loose on the slammite world for a year or so just as easily, it would have given those guys something productive to do while the economy wound down from the big war effort.

Instead of doing anything like that, we tried to give the slammite world a leg up out of the medieval morass they lay in and the thanks we get for that is 9-11, and the kicker is the reason 9-11 itself came about. It didn't really have anything much to do with us one way or another. The old guy running Saudi Arabia was due to croak and the next four or five guys in line were all seventy somethings... Osama bin Laden thought he saw a way to leapfrog the seventy-somethings by walking over to the 800-lb gorilla laying there asleep after 8 years of kkklintonista government and kicking it in the balls. He assumed that would earn him enough moxie points to do that and past experience made him think that he'd have to lay low for a month or two while the Americans lobbed a few cruise missiles at him after which it would blow over, he's even said if he had any idea what was going to happen he'd not have done it.

Fido

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2010 05:54 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
We have been attacking Islam for years, but the people who do the hurt go wee wee wee all the way home...

Allow me to give you an example of how the world really works. If we'd ever wanted to put any sort of serious hurt on the slammite world we could have eliminated it outright in the early part of 1946. We didn't really need those two atom bombs for Japan, which was in ashes and ruins at the time; we could as easily have dropped them on Mecca and Medina as a token of our appreciation for slammites having sided with the Nazis during the war. Those hundred aircraft carriers and that fleet of B29s could have been turned loose on the slammite world for a year or so just as easily, it would have given those guys something productive to do while the economy wound down from the big war effort.

Instead of doing anything like that, we tried to give the slammite world a leg up out of the medieval morass they lay in and the thanks we get for that is 9-11, and the kicker is the reason 9-11 itself came about. It didn't really have anything much to do with us one way or another. The old guy running Saudi Arabia was due to croak and the next four or five guys in line were all seventy somethings... Osama bin Laden thought he saw a way to leapfrog the seventy-somethings by walking over to the 800-lb gorilla laying there asleep after 8 years of kkklintonista government and kicking it in the balls. He assumed that would earn him enough moxie points to do that and past experience made him think that he'd have to lay low for a month or two while the Americans lobbed a few cruise missiles at him after which it would blow over, he's even said if he had any idea what was going to happen he'd not have done it.

You are not telling me how the world works; but how your mind works, or rather, does not work... Such insanity as thinking you can destroy a place and in that fashion destroy a faith is clearly of a different age... Hitler thought to kill Judaism with gun and gas chambers and Israel the Nation emerged, even stronger than before, because their strong, the young, and the intelligent escaped... Clearly, you do not understand the religion, though I make no claim to myself... But if you should actually look at the Holy Koran you might find nothing of offense there... They are like Christianity, -a healthy shoot off a rotten branch that could no longer bear fruit... It may well be that all the good that has come out of Islam has already come... I doubt this since at least two of my doctors and my dentist are Muslims and clearly, intelligent people....

There is nothing wrong with their heads, but their religion does seem to put them in conflict with us, and the fault is not all with them... A friend of mine was in Iraq, is still in the military, and he told me of part of the problem... He personally handed out televisions by the truck load straight from China with all the hard ware... We want those people to envy us, but if they are moral they cannot but hate us... We go and break their ****, and then expect their oil to pay for our damage... We show on tv, and in the news that we practice every sort of vice, at every level of society, and then we try to convince these people of honor to think of us as honoable... We are not, and so renewed conflict is inevitable...

We have never done good to those people... We helped to free them from the Turks, only to see them ensnared by the British and saddled with Israel... It was not out of the kindness of our hearts... We supported the Sha against his people, and Saddam against Iran when the Sha was gone... We support every sort of dictator against those people, and the mechanisms of repression.. We are simply rotten, and they know it... By their standards we should all die; but they are merciful because that is the teaching of their religion and their understanding of Allah.. As in every conflict, of every sort, one should consider if they are not themselves in the wrong... We are in the wrong...
gungasnake

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2010 06:24 am
@Fido,
Quote:
But if you should actually look at the Holy Koran you might find nothing of offense there...

That sort of explains the problem here.....
Fido

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2010 07:05 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
But if you should actually look at the Holy Koran you might find nothing of offense there...

That sort of explains the problem here.....

What; that you would condemn out of blindness and ignorance what no person would dare condemn out of knowledge or respect???

Read the Art of War, if nothing else... If something leads you to believe this billion and a half people are your enemy then at least try to understand them... Or are you afraid to do so??? No Guts, no Glory; but also, no victory...

I think you might well find that the people and their religion have much to recommend them, and only the fact that I am a terrible Christian keeps me from wanting to be a Poor and and Miserable Muslim... There are good people everywhere, and I do not presume a goodness of Christians not in evidence, nor of Muslims not in evidence; but take all people as I find them...

If we have enemies among them, then we also have friends, and it is to convert our enemies to acceptence of us -good and bad alike, or in the fighting of them in such a fashion as does not enrage, and make enemies of friends that would be my concern... Nothing can justify nuking the people for what a handful do... Don't you think, really???
gungasnake

Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2010 07:33 am
@Fido,
I don't have any magical cure for somebody having been 100% miseducated.
Fido

Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2010 04:17 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

I don't have any magical cure for somebody having been 100% miseducated.

Let me clear this up with you or anyone one else who gives a care: I am not educated at all beyond grade 13, though I have read widely... I just don't bother with tripe if that is your idea of 100% education... Sorry..
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/06/2024 at 08:32:03