No top replies

Fido

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 08:40 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

or some such nonsense

the night of the long knives has begun

by morning expect that america will have eaten it's young

Like my old buddy used to say: There's mutiny in the crew.... The people are changing the only thing they can change: The faces on top... I think it is a swift reward for not giving the change promised.... They let the republicans scare the hell out of the people all the while they were trying to get along... Obama should have started running for re-election the moment he was sworn in... He should have run his crew over the top of the opposition... Instead he let the air out of the left's tires by trying to get along, and putting a bunch of republicans in charge of the Economy... What did he expect??? What else did he deserve??? Middle of the roaders deserve to get runnned down...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 09:10 pm
@djjd62,
the Latino Alliance is urging white protestant men to not vote.
Fido

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 09:11 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

the Latino Alliance is urging white protestant men to not vote.

Why vote if you can't think...

Why think if you can't dance
Sglass

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 11:34 pm
@Fido,
Why have sex if you can't reproduce.
roger

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 11:38 pm
@Sglass,
Your question, which I understand, is easier to answer than Fido's, which I'm not at all sure of.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 03:48 am
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

Why have sex if you can't reproduce.
If you can't think and you can't dance; perhaps you shouldn't reproduce...

I used to be amused at people who could dance and have sex all night but who could not work all day... I would presume that they did pass on some dancing and "my back hurts" genes....

I don't know if anyone has come close to the full exploitation value of sex... And then it is hard to imagine sex being exploited more than it is without giving total offense to some people... Everthing is about it, and what is not about sex is about reproduction; and the poorer people are, the more aware they are of how their existence is threatened, and how much people with money simply want to breed them out of existence, by keeping them from breeding...

At least now, the world is closer to that goal, where the rich will be able to afford sex and immorality and the poor will do it at their own risk...
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2010 06:17 am
Luckily, they didn't get enough of those guys/gals in the senate. Most democrats I think sat out the election. Where I voted, the polling place was almost deserted.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 11:47 pm
@djjd62,
As in 'Ensign Parker'?
djjd62

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 04:53 am
@hingehead,
more a variation of
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/86/TragicComicMasksHadriansVillamosaic.jpg/800px-TragicComicMasksHadriansVillamosaic.jpg
0 Replies