Is there a faster way to get rid of a large amount of documents than shredding?

margo

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2010 10:10 pm
You could eat it!
kickycan

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 09:25 am
@margo,
Okay, now we're just getting crazy here.

I think the easiest thing would be to put it all in a garbage bag, tie it up nicely so the bag doesn't break open, and throw it off the George Washington Bridge. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!
margo

Reply Fri 22 Oct, 2010 03:13 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:

You say that like that's a bad thing?????
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2010 06:16 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:

I think the easiest thing would be to put it all in a garbage bag, tie it up nicely so the bag doesn't break open, and throw it off the George Washington Bridge. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

When I was a kid, my dad shot a rat that was hanging around the marina.

He didn't know what to do with it, so he scooped in into a shoebox, tied some twine around it, and left it on top of a garbage can, which was full. The trashmen were due the next day.

Later that day, he was walking by the trash cans, and saw that the box was missing.

Someone stole a box with a dead rat in it.
I wished I'd been there when they opened it up.

That is so totally cool.
Linkat

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2010 10:06 am
@chai2,
Along those same lines....long long ago when I was a little tyke, we used to have a garbage man. Not sure if any of you had one. But there was a hole in the ground with large pail inside covered with a lid you could step on to open. When you had garbage - like left food, not paper trash - you would throw it away inside this garbage pail and a garbage man would come take it away.

Sometimes during the winter the lid would freeze shut so you couldn't toss out your garbage. One year it was frozen for quite a while. My dad came up with this fantastic idea of how to get rid of this garbage.

We used to gather our garbage in our old cardboard milk cartons. He put all the gathered cardboard milk cartons into a big box. He wrapped the box in Christmas paper and left the wrapped gift in a well traveled more seedy area knowing most people that traveled around there wouldn't hestitate to steal the gift.
chai2

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2010 10:21 am
@Linkat,
Laughing
Linkat

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2010 12:28 pm
@chai2,
Nothing says Merry Christmas like a box of garbage and a couple of pissed off cats dressed as Santa's helpers - I always say.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 02:15:19