i am looking for some information about SAE

matus

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 12:06 pm
Hey,
i have to make some research about country SAE. I am looking for some source of informations or some people who could talk me about some topics like culture, business ethic...there is a lot of more
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,589 • Replies: 5
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 12:36 pm
@matus,
It would help when you post that you don't just use initials. How would we know what you are looking for? I found this, but don't know if it is what you want. You could have found it as easily as I did using Google.

http://www.sae.org/

BBB

About SAE

SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In MotionĀ® and the Collegiate Design Series.
0 Replies

matus

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 01:15 pm
yeah, sry i had made mistake. I had meant UAE and that is United Arab Emirates...
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 01:27 pm
@matus,
Put UAE in google and look for it---please. Google is a wonderful place to learn how to search.

BBB

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates

0 Replies

matus

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 02:07 pm
i know that, but i thought that maybe i can get in touch with someone from there and i could direct get some information about country. I know google and i have already used it...but 1 thing is to gain information and 2. is discuss some topic with someone who is from there
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 02:13 pm
@matus,
Sorry, I can't help you any further. Maybe another A2Ker can help you.

BBB
0 Replies