AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 03:33 pm
@kickycan,
Kicky, I have the perfect solution. Get your self a small space craft and enjoy the view while you scream. No one can see or hear you. BBB

http://www.imagezoo.com/siteimages/collection_feature_sample/swiap.jpg
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 03:54 pm
@babsatamelia,
babsatamelia wrote:
Why not take a brief vacation to the beach. ...

I am on vacation at the beach. And there are ******* bagpipes.
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 04:12 pm
@jespah,
Here you go, Jes. With your deadly aim I'm confident you can let the air out of his bags... if not the ones he's blowing, the ones he's danglin'. Wink

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:OzAoSifv6-3eeM:http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss250/jester5900/MrPea1.jpg&t=1
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 04:15 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

We're in a hotel room on Cape Cod

go outside and scream into the surf

djjd62

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 04:16 pm
hmmm, i live in a rural area, just went out and screamed, a bird flew a way and a squirrel looked nonplussed
djjd62

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 04:20 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

Go to the airport. Primal Scream. The incoming jets will overpower any sounds us puny humans make.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 04:22 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
a squirrel looked nonplussed

a squirrel just fell out of the tree out front as I was unloading the car

we were both nonplussed
djjd62

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 04:25 pm
@ehBeth,
i didn't think i'd screamed that loud Shocked
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 05:25 pm
Quote: . You could probably go out on your front lawn any time day or night and let out a cathartic primal scream or two and nobody would hear you.

Not in Texas. The neighbors would shoot you.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 06:03 pm
Here, they'd call the police.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 06:06 pm
@ehBeth,
True. Bagpipers are gone; reception is fortunately across the street. We went out to dinnah and could hear the reception. They were playing Sweet Caroline, so I guess it was the 8th inning of the reception.
mismi

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 06:09 pm
@kickycan,
Quote:
Where else do people go to scream?
Really Kicky? <snort>

Turn the T.V. on a football game. Position yourself in front of it. Scream your bloomin' head off. That is acceptable. At least down south. People think your crazy if you don't scream at a football game down here.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 06:51 pm
@jespah,
You guys are saints. I'da been so out of there...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 06:52 pm
So, kick, can you carry a tune? How about singing in Central Park? Perhaps a little bit of opera?
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 06:59 pm
@kickycan,

Idea .. i got it, City Boy, i got it.

the subway.

go to a not-so-popular station, late at night.
makes sure you're alone.
wait for train.
when train arrives, let loose...
kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 09:47 pm
@Region Philbis,
Ah, that's it! I've actually done that before. On many a drunken night, after seeing some stupid train had pulling out of the station just as I'd got to the platform, meaning I could now expect to be stuck there waiting on a platform for anywhere from fifteen minutes to two hours. Oh, that sucks! Yeah, that is a good place!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 10:47 pm
@mismi,
Another great idea, although for me, that is more of a yelling kind of thing, and not as cathartic and soul-enriching as a real gut-tearing scream for as long and as loud as you can.

I like the idea though, because there is the added bonus of alcohol being involved, and everyone knows everything is better with alcohol. I think I'll try this one out tomorrow during the Steelers game! Thanks!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2010 10:49 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

So, kick, can you carry a tune? How about singing in Central Park? Perhaps a little bit of opera?

I can carry a tune as well as Neil Diamond, and he's famous. Hey, that would be interesting maybe (or maybe not), Neil Diamond doing some kind of opera project. Maybe he could hook up with Placido Domingo or someone like that and make some magic happen...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 21 Sep, 2010 05:34 pm
I'm thinking one of those cavernous parking garages...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:02:10