Dollar predicted burning towers

odak

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2010 12:14 am
I remember when i was 17, travelling down the east coast od America, (1987), and being shown that if a dollar was folded in a certain way, it depicted the twin towers crashing into each other, and burning. Is this a false memory? Or a widely held one?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,253 • Replies: 15

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2010 05:47 am
@odak,
It's not a false memory (although probably not from as long ago as you believe) -- I remember seeing that bit of hokum as well.
camlok

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:18 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
I remember seeing that bit of hokum as well.

But it turned out to be at least partially true, didn't it, Jespah?
jespah

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:28 pm
@camlok,
Nope, not even close.
camlok

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:37 pm
@jespah,
The twin towers were burning, were they not?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:42 pm
@odak,
Predicting the past is rather easy.
camlok

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:45 pm
@maxdancona,
If you noticed, max, Odak said (1987) which was some years before 2001.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:49 pm
@camlok,
This is fun...

When do you think the conspirators designed the image on the dollar bill?
camlok

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Don't be silly, max, it is a silly little parlor trick. Interesting, and telling that you want to go full bore on this but you are frightened to death of any real discussion on real evidence.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:57 pm
@camlok,
Yawn... (I hoped for a minute there that you were going to entertain me for a change.)
camlok

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 09:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Just another typically lame max response. You are so predictable, max.

It shocks me when a purported physics grad is such an intellectual coward.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 08:05 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Yawn... (I hoped for a minute there that you were going to entertain me for a change.)

You jumped in with both feet, max, when you thought you saw an opportunity to divert and distract from the actual science, the evidence, the facts surrounding 9/11 but you are, always have been totally afraid to actually address the reality found within the actual science, the evidence, the facts surrounding 9/11.

The games you play illustrate that you can't be trusted at all to discuss anything in an honest, even handed fashion.

You should have just kept your big mouth shut. You exposed yourself as a person not to be trusted.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 08:31 am
@camlok,
lol
camlok

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 08:47 am
@maxdancona,
Your nervous laugh gives you away, max.

Someone who is honest, someone who pretends to believe in science doesn't try to control the science in a discussion of said science.

This is you, max. Nevertheless Max persists.

Someone who is honest, someone who pretends to believe in science wouldn't sit silent while others who also purport to be scientists, spread baldfaced lies about science and the evidence.

This is you, max. Nevertheless Max persists.

Glennn

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 10:31 am
@camlok,
Maxdancona was the one in the Physics of 9/11 thread who was explaining the collapse of the North Tower without knowing the specs of the core structure. He was making **** up as he went along. For example, he thought that the upper block of the Tower dropped down at virtual freefall speed because the core structure below it had disconnected and dropped away.
camlok

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 10:54 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
Maxdancona was the one in the Physics of 9/11 thread who was explaining the collapse of the North Tower without knowing the specs of the core structure. He was making **** up as he went along.

A disease that not only max has. farmerman, Setanta, ... all share this deep ignorance or much much worse, willful ignorance/pretense.

No person can ignore all the total impossibilities of the USGOCT and claim to be a sane, rational adult.

Quote:
For example, he thought that the upper block of the Tower dropped down at virtual freefall speed because the core structure below it had disconnected and dropped away.

Great conclusion, max!!! I can see that science and truth is very important to you.

How does a totally undamaged massive core section that had stood there carrying all that weight since 1973 all of a sudden become disconnected and drop away according to the USGOCT?

You, max, and everybody else really knows, the totally undamaged massive core sections that had stood there carrying all that weight since 1973 were destroyed by the US government nanothermite.

There is no other explanation for the drop of the tower on WTC1 before the floors began to move. The core columns were destroyed. The floors above the damaged section were turned to dust before they ever impacted the lower, undamaged sections.

Look at the tilting section of WTC2. It was falling outward and then it too had explosives bring it back into the tower footprint and blow it into dust.

You, and everybody knows this to be the case because there was molten steel that flowed out of the damaged north face of WTC2, indicating the nanothermite that was used to do precollapse explosions.

You all know there were precollapse explosions because one of them blew a human being out of a twin tower window before the collapse.

You all know there were precollapse explosions because George W Bush admitted that there were explosions in the twin towers before they were destroyed by the US governments' nanothermite.

0 Replies