aspvenom

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 02:51 pm
I found this interesting. Is this the natural instinct of motherhood, or some level of empathy-like thinking involved? Hard to say.

0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 06:58 pm
I tend to think of philosophy as a discursive activity that requires language. As such I do not expect other animal species to philosophise. I do, however, wonder if other species, especially whales, elephants and high primates enjoy moments of mystical awareness.
absos

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 10:31 am
@JLNobody,
of course from ur point of vue whales are more intelligent then u r

u must lie about anything to mean smthg as in form of individual expression, while animals moves clearly show a true form of being real

but being has no relation to philosophy when philosophy is for not being so superior dimension of being that stop bein to become existing, out of what truth exist so existing right is to any true realisation of being

what is sure is what u love inferiority as the reference to what exist, n it is understandable for what true realisations mean to consider truth existence first as the only way to b constant since existing, so whoever is a free will would always mean to hate that way and hope that truth would never exist so existence is always about creations from relative positive freedom effect of infinite truth, so would act to consider evil powers and ways as true since only evil can reach to some forms of existence by constant abuse of positive objective knowledge
0 Replies

north

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2012 03:27 pm

of course

does a pack of Wolves think and organize , does a pack of lions , Killer Whales , the Wild Dogs of Africa

and they all adapt to the enviroment
0 Replies

void123

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 09:45 am
@mark noble,
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=philosoraptor&sa=X&as_q=&nfpr=&spell=1&ei=X71jU4TdD5KlyASejoCoCg&ved=0CCoQvwU
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:17 pm
Only one animal attempts to philosophize - you! You were a gentle little animal/philosopher last night, girl! Good on you! I just love it when you whinny!
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:32 pm
@mark noble,
Well, I think that they might-that cat's seem to experiment, like when they bat something off a counter to watch it fall, sometimes they bat it several times and they appear to think deeply about it, Isaac Newton Cat. It might not be at a human level, but it's still wondering about things that fall off counters, and how many times it takes to swat it, or how much force is needed.
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2014 07:32 am
@jgweed,
Isn't that "Pluto's 'Repugnant'"?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:46:27