Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 08:24 am
late 90's or early 2000's there was a song that went something like banya itsy ganna, banya itsi ganna hey. i'm guessing it's in a european language. any help is appreciated in advance i have a bet going that this song exsists.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,898 • Replies: 2
No top replies

BG Vracar

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 02:44 pm
@abe froman,
I have found the name of that song on this album: EXTREME ENERGY vol. 1 "The Sound Of Style" - 2 The Extreme: Jumpin' James & Wicked Vibes and you can find info on this site:

http://www.3amrecords.com/mixes.html

The song is displayed as: Zero - Bania u Cygana but if you click on the red link below the title, you will find the original name of the song: Banja u Cigana (under the title JUMPIN' JAMES - 11th song) which in serbian means: Gypsies in the spa. I have no idea what kind of music is that (never heard of it before).

I hope it's not too late to post this answer.

Best regards

toe

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2023 05:48 am
@BG Vracar,
Thank you so much - I've been trying to find this song for over 20 years. The only thing I could remember is the sound of the title and that it played on a Chicago radio station after Christina Aguilera's Dirrty premiered, which narrowed it down to around 2002.
0 Replies