A prepaid credit or debit card that works on ebay?

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:58 pm
hey guys. i just bought a visa vanilla gift card from duane reade because i wanted to buy something on ebay and i didnt have a legit credit card yet and i found out that i cant use it to purchase online because the company took down it's function on their website for registering your name and address.
i am thinking of buying another prepaid card with my vanilla card (=P), and is wondering which prepaid credit or debit cards actually works with paypal and ebay, and i can actually register the card online?

sorry for my poor english. thx in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,972 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:08 pm
@fuyu1993,
You're better off getting verified by Paypal and doing bank transfers. Most of those pre-paid card companies are looking to rip you off.
fuyu1993

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:17 pm
@Green Witch,
i cant, i am only 17 and my mom wont let me get a credit card or anything
i have an account at the bank but it's only for putting money in and taking it out with a withrawal sheet, will that work?
Green Witch

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:04 pm
@fuyu1993,
Yes, you would be linking your bank account on-line to Paypal and they would do an automatic withdrawal when you authorize it. You can either talk to your bank or look at the rules for Paypal as to how to do it. I agree with your mom about not getting a credit card. It's easy to get into a lot of trouble with credit.
0 Replies