Photographers.

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 10:07 am
Along with many others, I have decided to take up photography as a hobby. I'm 14,
and I'm still to young to get a professional job as a photographer, but I have many good pictures, which I would like to share with people.
My plans for now are to make a website with my photos. I am an expert when it comes to HTML/CSS & graphic design, so that part is taken care of.
What I would like is to create a small group of young amateur photographers, like me, to run the small portfolio site together. Tell me what
you guys think about this. I would also like to receive advice on photography. Any special cameras you guys suggest, styles, photoshop effects etc.

Thanks guys!
-Farah May
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,252 • Replies: 2
No top replies

littlek

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 02:35 pm
I think making a photo website specifically for young people is a great idea! Maybe you could get help organizing the whole thing through school. Does your school have a photography club?
0 Replies

RitchieMichael

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2012 01:36 am
Hello,

Best wishes to all,
Yes it is really a good line you have chosen. I want to suggest you that, find a good professional photographer and do practice with him. It will help you a lot and you can implement your creativity on that.

Thanks and Regards
Ritchie Michael

0 Replies