I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

pueo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 01:51 am
says who????? Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 01:52 am
irony, pueo, irony...
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 02:06 am
ironing?

is the bunny suit wrinkled?????????
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 02:32 am
IronY, Pueo, ironY........would you like me to give you the definition and preserve the bloom on the fruit of your innocence?

teeeeheeeee
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 02:37 am
hey, leave my blooming fruit alone Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 02:41 am
gasp!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 02:44 am
speakin' of bloomin' fruits. where's the host of this thread?????
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 11:53 am
Now that we are two days into the new year, I wonder what I should be doing to plan for this year? The first day of the stock market seems to be doing okay with the DOW above 8,550 and the Nasdaq at 1,374. Should we buy more equities or sell what we have? hmmmm.... c.i.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 12:13 pm
Pueo

I hate to appear competitive, but nyaaaaaaahh!. As you are currently running on Queensland time, where there is no daylight saving, the east coast of Australia, and even dlowan in the centre was into 2003 before you. Let's not mention New Zealand, who was there before us all.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 12:21 pm
Decisions, decisions nope - I think the first was, oh well, who cares - it's in the middle of the ocean anyway!
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 02:54 pm
margo, that's why i said us versus the west coast statesiders.

oh you aussies Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 06:55 pm
It could be that certain folks hereon have consistently demonstrated acceptable levels of dubiety, running the gambit from being mildly hesitant to being severely afflicted with cluelessness. This is all highly commendable, I'm pretty sure.

c.i., I'm particulary pleased to learn of your indecision regarding the current market since it gives me the opportunity to pass on to you my own newly adopted method of trading. It has completely removed all uncertainty and anxiety over my investment decisions. It's a rather simple system, actually -- I always enter two trades, going long and short in equal amounts of the same stock, simultaneously. This methodology has not only cheered up my broker to no end ... he had been showing signs of deep depression for quite some time ... but it has also permitted me to sleep soundly, knowing I'm going to lose the spread and commissions, but no more. You might want to consider doing the same, though perhaps you might not. Who can say? I certainly can't.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 07:32 pm
EVEN dlowan?????!!!!!!!!! she said icily....
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 09:49 pm
what was the question again?????
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 10:24 pm
there was a question? c.i.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2003 10:33 pm
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:_0aQikdi4P0C:www.mit.edu/people/delfin/indecisive.jpg
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2003 01:54 pm
Now I'm totally lost, does anyone have a map?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2003 02:07 pm
Debacle, I no longer wish to be a slave to work or the stock market. We broke even last year, 2002, and the only reduction in our retirement savings was the money I took out for my "living" expenses. But my wife continues to contribute to her 403b, so our actual paper loss is the net between my wife's contributions vs the net reduction of our savings. I love my freedom too much, and we really don't need more money to live the lifestyle I've become accustomed to. I love freedom, and I love travel. When I see how most humans live on this planet, I have need for no more money or luxuries. I hope to live the remainder of my life on this planet enjoying both. Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll pass on this one. c.i.
0 Replies

babsatamelia

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2003 04:43 pm
indecisive, good grief, ask me where do I want
to go out to dinner, I don't know, or I can't make
up my mind, and then maybe I think I would much
rather cook something good and healthy at home,
but then there is the mess to clean up after I
cook. I adore to bake homemade fresh bread...
I love the smell, I love the feel of it, I love
the way it makes my house smell, and I love
the way it tastes when it is still warm from the
oven... I make some bread called Gloria's
whole meal bread, because it has everything in
it from yogurt, eggs, oatmeal, wheat flour,
other flours, just tons of great ingredients and it
makes the very very best toast ever..... but it
does take an awful long time to do..even if I get
the extra fast rising yeast packets. I dunno
What da ya think
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2003 01:06 pm
Well, babsatamelia, you could cast your bread upon the waters, hoping by the time it returns to you after many days, you will have reached a decision. True, the chances are slim, the question of where to dine being a stumper in perpetuity, but you might as well give it a shot. At worst, you'll end up with a soggy loaf, and it's possible you'd land a nice big fish. Although if you did, you'd have to decide whether to keep the sucker or throw him back in. And if you was to keep him, do you mount him or eat him? -- an awfully smelly mess, in either case. It may seem simpler to just go to the grocery and buy a Healthy Choice frozen dinner, but there again, Choice is the keyword, and so you're pretty much back to where you started, no matter whether you stay put or go out.

You ever consider fasting?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 05:08:45