Telamon

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2010 09:08 pm
@margo,
margo wrote:

and, of course, the basic error in this discussion...

KOALAS ARE NOT BEARS!

You sir are correct, I apologize for my ignorance. The distinction has never been pointed out to me till now, I thank you. I will also refrain from said error, it’s nice to learn something new.
margo

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 08:07 pm
@Telamon,
You, Telamon, are more than welcome.

It's always a pleasure to pass on something that someone else doesn't know (doesn't happen often to me) - and I'm not much of a "sir"
Telamon

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 12:10 am
@margo,
margo wrote:

You, Telamon, are more than welcome.

It's always a pleasure to pass on something that someone else doesn't know (doesn't happen often to me) - and I'm not much of a "sir"

Did you know that a yottabyte (derived from the SI prefix yotta-) is a unit of information or computer storage equal to one septillion (one long scale quadrillion or 10 to the 24th power) bytes (one quadrillion gigabytes)? And that the combined space of all the computer hard drives in the entire world does not amount to even one yottabyte?
Telamon

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 12:10 am
@Telamon,
plus its just plain fun to say~!
margo

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2010 04:04 am
@Telamon,
Well no- I didn't know that. I think yottabyte is about to become my new favourite word!

And I have absolutely no idea of what it means - but I'm guessing it doesn't relate to koalas.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » LOL?
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 06:52:24