Steady as it goes

William

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 06:10 am
Good Morning. It is that, here.

Having served aboard a ship (boat) I know exactly what “steady as it / she / earth goes” means and why the need for “sea legs”. One who has sea legs, one is a relaxed person, it can be said, in a storm, on an unsettled sea or a variable surface capable of changing without notice. That one would be, say, rolling with the flow or, without thinking, adjusting to those unexpected changes instantly as they occur. It can be said that one would have perfect “response ability”.

Being un-response-able would make one become ill, queasy, or sea sick. This can apply to being in an air ship or boat too. Both are boats that float in variable weathers. It’s a mind and a brain thing in sync. In other words if the mind is at peace, not focusing on that “unsteady motion” the brain responds and adjusts the body accordingly instantly.

Now every thing the Earth is we are. Explaining all that to fearful minds is the tedious part because chaos theory cannot be define with so many variables that are universally involved. Many have tried to explain it calling it a “butterfly effect” and that just can’t be done and exactly what chaos is.

Now being stoic is being settled and that is not a good thing in such variable circumstances. They can’t feel the movement at all.

Let me see if I can bring you an illustration. A movie “FIRST KNIGHT” depicted one going though a gauntlet. Visibly it could be observe he was meticulously thinking about the next move he would make to stay out of harms way. Now metaphysically had he been a peace in his mind and body he would have been able to stroll through that gauntlet with his eyes closed. Now I know what that means and because I do, you can understand that too...someday.

Now I understand there are so many who will not understand all that I offer. Progression takes care of that. I can’t worry about getting through to everyone and neither should any of you. Yes, it is necessary to “simplify” when you can think of words and use words that can be understood and not so ambiguous. A metaphysical natural progression will take care of the language barriers and god bless those gifted people who are capable of accurate interpretation with NO bias involved.

Steady as it goes folks and let us all have a fantastic voyage.

Hopefully one day those meteorologists will be out of work, ha! Predicting the weather? lol!

This is a very still morning and the sun is just now rising and through my open widow there is an oak tree and not a leave is quivering. Birds are chirping and you could hear a pin drop. The only sound that are perceptible to me is the whirr of an oscillating fan and the pleasant ringing in my ears. I hope one day all will be able to notice such things.

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 766 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Steady as it goes
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 08:03:34