HELLLLOOOOOOO WILBUUUURR !!
ROFL!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 04:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

" Just How Much Can You Teach A Mule? "

Arella, your posts have indicated that JJ is a good candidate for a Ph D.
I think that he makes that noise, to manifest his interest in vertebrate paleontology !

However, he might have some difficulty in typing his dissertation.

I just hope that after he gets his doctorate, the other horses will not be jealous.

David
He is very intelligent I must say but not sure he's Ph.D. material- at least not yet.
roger

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 04:56 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Ossified is what I am hoping you meant.
farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 05:32 pm
@roger,
He at least could make a damn good lawyer. Hes got the vocabulary
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 07:03 pm
@Arella Mae,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

" Just How Much Can You Teach A Mule? "

Arella, your posts have indicated that JJ is a good candidate for a Ph D.
I think that he makes that noise, to manifest his interest in vertebrate paleontology !

However, he might have some difficulty in typing his dissertation.

I just hope that after he gets his doctorate, the other horses will not be jealous.

David
Arella Mae wrote:
He is very intelligent I must say but not sure he's Ph.D. material- at least not yet.
In the meantime, will u help him with his typing skills ?

David
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 07:12 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You are such a nut! I do have to get JJ's autograph though. He is rather famous as I told you before. His face is on greeting cards, a calendar, and canvas bags. It was suggested he autograph them but I haven't figured out how quite to accomplish that.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 07:20 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
You are such a nut! I do have to get JJ's autograph though. He is rather famous as I told you before. His face is on greeting cards, a calendar, and canvas bags. It was suggested he autograph them but I haven't figured out how quite to accomplish that.
From his front hooves, or his hind hooves ?

I think that 's Y he gives those little backward kicks.

David
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 07:26 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I guess I could ink his hoove and hold a piece of paper up when he does that side kick. heehee
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2010 10:01 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
I guess I could ink his hoove and hold a piece of paper up when he does that side kick. heehee
Yeah, or just have him step on the paper.

His mom must be proud of him.
Arella Mae

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 04:25 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I am going to somehow try to get his hoof print. Not sure exactly how but I'll figure something out. Oh Miss Joy adores her little boy. Mac loves him and thinks he is JJ's dad. I was riding Mac and a pup yelped and then Joy whinnied and Mac wanted to go running. JJ loves to play with the puppies so I am sure Mac figured JJ was in the middle of it somewhere. Thank goodness the pup wasn't hurt.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 01:20 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:
I am going to somehow try to get his hoof print. Not sure exactly how but I'll figure something out. Oh Miss Joy adores her little boy. Mac loves him and thinks he is JJ's dad. I was riding Mac and a pup yelped and then Joy whinnied and Mac wanted to go running. JJ loves to play with the puppies so I am sure Mac figured JJ was in the middle of it somewhere. Thank goodness the pup wasn't hurt.
Before this year, I had no idea how beautiful mules coud be.

David
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 06:43 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Neither did I! Laughing
0 Replies