feelings

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 07:19 pm
oes anybody know how it feels to feel hurt what has happend has your freind left you? has she breaked your heart? if it happend please please please reply and i will try to find a solution because my freind meranda and my other freind rose were fighting and they were fighting because meranda told rose that she liked this kid named rick (by the way they are both my best freinds) and rick asked rose out and rose knew that her best freind meranda had a crush on him and she said yes anyways then rose told me thatshe was going out with rick and i said doesnt meranda have a crush on him and she said yes and then i said rose merandas our best freind and your going to do that to her and one day meranda found out and the werent freinds so wat i did was that i spoke to meranda then rose then i told meranda wat rose said and i told rose wat meranda said and the ended up being bestfreinds again. i know you are thinking that your not gunna share your feelings with me but please please please do!!!! atleast tell me if wat i did was good or bad please reply! have a nice summer;)!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 684 • Replies: 3
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by kittenluver97
djjd62

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 05:41 am
@kittenluver97,
kittenluver97 wrote:

do u noe why u dont have any replies? beacause u make ur stories too long

wait, what Confused
Mame
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 06:15 am
@djjd62,
Laughing I vote you have the best answer.

To Kit: obviously if what you did worked, then it was a good thing to do.
kittenluver97

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 10:38 am
@Mame,
ok thanx,
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » feelings
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 04:43:09