Hotmail problems?

Lee-

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 05:50 pm
Hello Able2Know,
This is my first post in this forum as I only joined yesterday So I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to ask this. Could anyone tell me if Hotmail is having problems the last 2 days? I get get into Hotmail but the whole format is different than it was and I haven't been able to find out if MSN is having problems. Thank you for any info you can give me..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 962 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 05:57 pm
Lee- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

I get Hotmail too. I was under the impession that the changes were because Hotmail was upgrading its mail services. I kinda like it, except for one thing. They made the smileys bigger, but they left out my favorite one, the head being hit by a hammer!
0 Replies

vroonika

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 05:59 pm
I don't think it's experiencing problems as such, well i haven't had any, and there is a new format to hotmail now so that might just be it. Don't know if any of this helps..but there you go
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 06:00 pm
Yes, they're overhauling their look.

I don't like it either.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 06:03 pm
I think it is a matter of getting accustomed to it. I still don't know where everything is, so it is a bit of a pain.
0 Replies

vroonika

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 06:06 pm
I thinks its okay. although i have changed the folders in options already because i thought having a 'today' folder was pretty useless...so now its practically set out as before, just with different icons etc
0 Replies

Lee-

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 06:14 pm
Thanks for the Info.
I didn't know anything about it. I thought maybe I had changed a setting or something. Too bad they wouldn't let people know when they are going to be changing things again. Thank you for the welcome Phoenix. I just joined the group. I was wondering where all the oldies from Abuzz had gone. I found a reply at Abuzz inviting people to come and check out Able2Know.com and that how I found out where everyone is.. Lee... Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 09:47 pm
Haven't been in my hotmail for awhile, but wanted to welcome you to A2K :-D
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 09:51 pm
Lee... wrote:
Too bad they wouldn't let people know when they are going to be changing things again.

They were letting people know it was coming soon.
0 Replies

Eve

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2003 11:57 pm
They didn't let me know.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 12:43 am
They didn't send emails about it, as far as I know (and I'm glad they don't send more spam than they already do). What they did do is post little notices on the site for at least a week. . .probably longer.
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 05:08 am
They sent me an email about it! and with a preview too, not that i could get the damn thing to work..

and i dont really like the new look either.. think t'was better before.. but thats just moi
0 Replies

Lee-

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 06:13 am
Thanks for all the help.
Hotmail still is acting funny today. Another thing I'm having trouble is, getting into MSN groups.Well I guess I'll have to wait.. At least they aren't charging for their service...yet. Exclamation
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2003 06:20 am
Monger- I never pay attention to the site. I just go right to the E Mails. That's probably why I never knew about it! If I got something from Hotmail by E Mail, I mist likely blew it away without reading it. Probably figured it was an offer to buy more space!
0 Replies