Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?

quinn1

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 01:35 pm
hummm..I think I have a great deal of fun being a brunette/red head..something or other...would be bad blonde..ick, no..anything but, really.
I'm thinking however...
wouldnt a blonde with me be having more fun?

Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 01:56 pm
Yes Joanne, the midwest is the correct answer. Many Hollanders settled there and they are big time blonde. Michigan especially. Just look at the eyebrows, 99% of the time it will tell true haircolor.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 02:00 pm
I can give you one very important reason why being a blonde isn't fun. We tend to sunburn very easily.

Growing up in Tucson, AZ, I would get at least three bad sunburns every year. Some of my other blonde friends and I would have a contest to see how large a piece of skin we could peel from each other's back, after the burn had blistered. Redheads have an even worse time in the sun.

Another thing is that, as you age, your hair starts to darken. By the time I was 25, I started to lighten my hair to get it back to the shade it had been.

As far as unwanted attention goes, yes, there was some, but not so much that I was constantly upset. Now, to be honest, I'd throw my feminism out the window and be downright grateful if I received an appreciative glance or a whistle. :wink:
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 03:05 pm
Diane, did you have more fun because you were a blonde?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 10:21:49