Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2002 09:08 pm
Watching Never Say Never Again today on commercial TV every other ad was about "blondes having more fun" I recently had my hair blonded a little bit and I can't say that I am having more fun.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,016 • Replies: 23
No top replies

bandylu2

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2002 09:14 pm
Are they still using that line? Haven't heard it in a long time.
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2002 09:16 pm
Different Markets
The only thing I remember is every other commercial here was for PlayStation or video games (and there were a lot of ads!

Good movie, nonetheless.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2002 09:18 pm
Well it was on today along with a Clariol promo about a special on blondes sometime this month. Hey bermbits you watched Bond too, I love Sean Connery as Bond, James Bond. In fact I have requested the DVDs of Bond on my Chritmas list.
0 Replies

bermbits

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2002 09:28 pm
Connery, Sean Connery
Hey, JD -

The only Bond!

As I have said elsewhere, I do think Peter Jennings could have made a good Bond, though.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2002 09:29 pm
They ought to have more fun, since guys go ga-ga over them, even the otherwise plain Janes.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 05:42 am
They DO?

I look disgusting blonde........
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 05:48 am
I´m a brunette man myself girls.So many natural blondes in this country aswell but nahhh,dark hair wins every time.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 06:51 am
I'd hazard the guess that the most of the blondes in this country aren't natural (which can sometimes be a plus, but i digress) . . . Lovey's is several different colors at the moment, so she keeps it interesting . . .
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 06:56 am
I dunno Joanne - Can't help ya there. I don't think I've ever dated a blonde but I do know a few and they don't seem much happier than anyone else.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 06:58 am
I knew a french woman, stately natural blonde, over six feet tall, very lovely . . . she was harrassed so much, she wasn't really happy with the effect . . .
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 07:04 am
When I was in my mid twenties, and divorced, I bleached my hair white blonde. I was shocked and disgusted by the reactions that I received from men. Guys who never would give me a second glance were flocking around like bees. I was the same person, but you would never know it from the way that men were relating to me.

Needless to say, after a few months, I dyed it back my natural color. For the rest of my life, most of the time, I kept my hair frosted. Now I keep it my natural color, sometimes adding a semipermanent reddish color, to give it some "sparkle".
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 07:08 am
Imagine poor Sylvaine . . . everything about her, from the very fine hairs on her arms, to her eyebrows, to her complexion, just screamed out "blonde!" Changing her hair color wasn't really an option--there was no color which would not have looked ridiculous. Those of us here in the US who knew and liked her tended toward an unspoken agreement by which we kept her entertained and insulated from the crap . . .
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 07:27 am
The blondes here are rather serene.So many of them I suppose.
0 Replies

Smitty

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 11:26 am
Fellow h/gun shooter, after a break in shooting, tells us this story of just coming back from a school re-union in the 50s. With a smile on his face is said "Never realized that most of the girls were blonds when I was there". We all smiled & nodded our heads in agreement even including the two blond gals (not true blonds) that shot with us that Sunday.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 11:34 am
Very funny smitty Laughing

Actually I have always wondered why blondes are so popular, really anyone can be blonde it only takes about an hour a month.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 11:38 am
RedHeads have the most fun!
They also wear the largest diamonds.

Drunk
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 11:47 am
That is great now where are my diamonds?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 12:28 pm
Where in the U.S. will you find the most natural blondes?
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2002 12:51 pm
Minnesota or any Lutheran church!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do Blondes Really Have More Fun?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:05:38