Salima and xris

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2010 06:35 am
if u read the original post it was not meant to piss anyone off, I was simply ASKING, if anything divine exist what would explain that statue being destroyed but forget all that now, but all Salima all u did was prove that RELIGION IS HATE getting so pissed off at one mention of Allah, i actually think Allah is a very interesting historical character, oh brother that may start another jihad on here

and xris I don't know what your problem is, u are siding with a religiously fueled hatefull mindset...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,098 • Replies: 2
No top replies

daredevil

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 02:11 pm
i wanted to delete this post, but i guess i am late...again to both of u i am sorry, i was having a bad day...i do think religion is hate, but i acted foolishly and disrepectful to u both sorry, Salima I am currently studying islam and find it very interesting, i probably could of learned a lot from u if i wasn't such a jerk...sorry ya'll
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 8 Jul, 2010 07:36 pm
@daredevil,
Ok so we all make mistakes and say things we regret later, at least you admit it and I would say that you handled it in a very good way.
I would think that your thread should give you all the answers that you are looking for from Salima and Xris as they are good people," just ask away! I sure hope that I am not wrong as this will set a new record for me. LOL
0 Replies