What's in your Medicine Cabinet?

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 05:54 am
Com'on, you can do it. Just go and look to see what on those shelves.

hmmmm. Here is a tube of some kind of cream that I think was for a rash of some kind that one of the cats had. (I now have had no cats for a year and half.)

It's a little difficult to tell because all the lettering has gotten blurred. I'm going to risk it and throw it out.

There's more. I'll be back with the complete list.

Right now I'm wondering how I got to have four different kinds of deodorant.
Joe(I do like the fresh feeling.)Nation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,861 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 08:09 am
@Joe Nation,
there are no medicines in our medicine cabinet. my medicines are all in a wicker tray on the floor beside my living room chair. Lady Diane's medicines are on a tin tray in the table-stand beside her computer. Misc medicines (tums/alka-seltzer/excedrin etc are in a kitchen cabinet. There is a bottle of pain pills left over from my surgery last year that I never took. It's on a shelf next to the towel cabinet in our bathroom.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 07:00 pm
Quote:
there are no medicines in our medicine cabinet.

Yeah, I noticed that about my medicine cabinet too.
I have many bars of soap.
Three, not four, kinds of deodorants.
Several razors, gel shaving cream.
Toothbrushes (I get them every time I go to the dentist. Sometimes they give three of them.)
There's a plastic box with two hair brushes, some nail clippers and scissors and a dental pick that I am not brave enough to use.
I have some plastic dental picks that I stole from my son.
Hair gel.
There's an ear syringe for removing wax, some swimmer's ear drops and a small bottle of eyeglass cleaner.
~~
I don't have any medications. There's some Advil in the spice cabinet for taking after a long run. The Athlete's foot stuff is in the desk drawer along with a tube of Lanacane. I have a huge thing of sunscreen that right now is on the coffee table in the living room. But, I am so lucky. I have no heart medicine or blood pressure medicine or anti-depressants or the other multitude of prescriptions medications that all of my friends seem to have as part of their daily routine.

I am not being smug.
Joe(I am breathing a constant sigh of relief)Nation
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Jul, 2010 07:19 pm
I have two medicine cabinets, "guest bathroom" and "master bathroom" (aka, computer room bathroom.) The computer room bathroom has a broad expanse of some sort of cheesy counter material w/2 sinks, and two under cabinets, stuff on the counter, and some stuff in one under cabinet.

This will be a task. Back later.

0 Replies