Mouhammad in the Bible

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 12:49 pm
Islam Guide: A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, Muslims, & the Quran
http://www.imanway.com/islam/
http://www.imanway.com/en/
http://www.imanway1.com/message/
what is islam ?
Huda TV

Banadir24.com - Quran
The Religion of Islam

thanks a lot.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,027 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Rehmat

Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 05:49 am
@abd alrahem,
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is reported to be mentioned in the Scriptures of several religions - Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism and Parsi faith. However, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) doesn't need the support of those Scriptures. His miracle is that his message is being accepted by over 1.7 billion people in 1400 years while Christianity attracted the same numbers of people in 2000 years and Judaism only 12.7 million in 3500 years.
kynaston

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 06:12 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;70854 wrote:
The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is reported to be mentioned in the Scriptures of several religions - Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism and Parsi faith. However, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) doesn't need the support of those Scriptures. His miracle is that his message is being accepted by over 1.7 billion people in 1400 years while Christianity attracted the same numbers of people in 2000 years and Judaism only 12.7 million in 3500 years.

Says the great statistician Rehmad, who can count only his own four trotters!
Rehmat

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 07:24 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;71075 wrote:
Says the great statistician Rehmad, who can count only his own four trotters!

Gee - the Israeli dog cannot find any of my post to respond in a human way - except quote passages from his heteful Talmud :thx:
kynaston

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 09:05 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71076 wrote:
Gee - the Israeli dog cannot find any of my post to respond in a human way - except quote passages from his heteful Talmud :thx:
Pissed again? What are you honking about now Re mad?:beerchug::beerchug:
Rehmat

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2010 11:44 am
@kynaston,
I asked you about your opinion when you tasted my piss - but you avoided to respond Very Happy
kynaston

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2010 03:10 am
@Rehmat,
Rehmat;71085 wrote:
I asked you about your opinion when you tasted my piss - but you avoided to respond Very Happy

I think you get the prize for the stupidest parrot in Tel Aviv zoo. What is the use of you?
Rehmat

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2010 04:41 am
@kynaston,
kynaston;71103 wrote:
I think you get the prize for the stupidest parrot in Tel Aviv zoo. What is the use of you?

Is your Jewish mother Warden of that Zoo? Last time I heard your father was a pimp at one of 280 brothels in Tel Aviv :confused:
0 Replies